Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 09:55 am
Womens Lib

I was watching that 700 club awhile back and they said that all marriage sins are up by 800 percent now. And that the divorce rate is at 65 percent now. Does any of these women accept responsibility for this yet? Womens lib came out in the middle 70s and it is destroying the american family unit. Now they want to put a women in the white house and give her awhole lot of authority over a man. It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now.

1 Tim 2:12-14
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)

And we know that a Christian can condemn themselves in what they approve. Like women in authority, homosexuals, puting children first. Men that agree with the womens lib have sold their birthright.

Gen 25:31-33
31 But Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright as of this day."
32 And Esau said, "Look, I am about to die; so what is this birthright to me?"
33 Then Jacob said, "Swear to me as of this day." So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:16-17
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
(NKJ)

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 11:15 am
Ler me give you a hinnt. Nobody is going to read a topic that consists almost entirely of biblical verses. And most of us don't regard the bible asa better source anyway. If you have a point, and this one is unutterably lame, justify it yourself. And the700 Club is even less reliable for facts than rhe bible.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 11:21 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
...lot of fun with women...
There, Bro, you see how this brief summary gives us a little guidance

Forgive some of us who might seem a little persistent, we mean well
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
lololol You did
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:32 pm
@dalehileman,
No you don't mean well. Your just to blind to see it. Jesus said that you are either for Him or against Him. And it is obvious your not for Him.

Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
(NKJ)

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
Yeah, becausebof the headline of te topic. When I actually saw what it cosistedbof, I fast scrolled to the bottom to see if you'd actually said anything yourserlf and found out you haven't leared anything since you ancestors lived in caves. Won't do it again.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
You said
Won't do it again.

I said
Thanks.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:46 pm
Squeaker here is a loon, but Pat Robertson is a bigger loon; he is possibly the biggest loon assaulting the airwaves in the United States right now. The Wikipedia article on divorce, in fact, states: "Divorce rates have been dropping during the last few decades. Data indicates that marriages have lasted longer in the 21st century than they did in the 1990s." It states that without giving an actual number, but points out the ambiguity about how marriages end which make it hard to pin down a "divorce rate." For the statement about falling divorce rates, the article cites this article at the Huffington Post. That article refers to research in The Journal of Family Relations and a recent survey by Pew Research--however the focus was on the decrease in marriages.

Not that the Squearker here or Pat Robertson ever gave a rat's ass about reliable data.
Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:53 pm
I suspect that the only women in Squeaker's life are Rosy Palm and her five daughters.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 01:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And it is obvious you're not for Him
But Bro how, why, what makes you say that
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:40 pm
@Setanta,
ROFLOL Reliable data??????
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:41 pm
@Setanta,
lololol Your guess here is as goofy as your other guesses.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:42 pm
@dalehileman,
Because you mock the truth.
Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
OK, Bright Boy, where's your evidence that this horseshit Robertson is spreading has any basis in reality?
Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I was watching that 700 club awhile back and they said that all marriage sins are up by 800 percent now. And that the divorce rate is at 65 percent now.

Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . . "marriage sin" increased 800%? . . . Ah-ahahahahahahaha . . . you'll believe any old **** they throw at you. It fits in well with your hatred of women.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:33 pm
@Setanta,
lolol It does in the reality of the bible. You just have a different reality. Your own.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Because you mock the truth.
But Bro, specifically how, what, where
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:35 pm
@Setanta,
lolol Another one of your bad guesses. I love women, that is why I am sharing the truth with them. So they don't go down the eternal lake of fire. Forororor Ever, and ever and ever. If you want to go I won't try to stop you.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:37 pm
@dalehileman,
You called God a woman, for one.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well then Bro do you maintain that God is a man
So what's another