Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Oh yeah . . . you love 'em . . . you love them as slaves and drudges. You're like all the fanatical christians--love in your mouth and hate in your heart--and that's not a guess.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 05:56 pm
@Setanta,
lololol You must be miserable in your thinking. your just full of gross exaggerations. But what you don't know is, your the only one who believes them.
Setanta

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
Actually, a great many people see christian haters such as you in exactly the same light. You're the lonely loony, on the fringe of society.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:36 pm
@Setanta,
Where do you come up with this logic you have????
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:40 am
It's pretty straight-forward. As an example, your reliance on that loony Robertson and the 700 Club, and credulously accepting that hilarious sh*t about an 800% increase in "marriage sin," after which you link women with Satan. You can claim all you want that you love women, but your works betray you. You are reminiscent of ". . . whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness." You're a hater, Bubba.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:04 am
@Setanta,
If you don't like God or what He say's take it up with Him. If you can get Him to change His mind I will change also. But really taking your bitterness out on me isn't the right way to approach this problem.
Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:09 am
@Squeakybro,
Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha . . .

It wasn't enough for you to claim that you speak with the voice of the holy ghost, now you want to claim that you're the representative of your god on earth, huh? You're conceit is hilarious and pathetic.

There's nothing for me to be bitter about. Especially as i don't consider that hatred of people for things as trivial as gender is ever going to be part of a program of any omnipotent being. You don't speak the word of god, and you don't speak for any so-called holy spirit. You're just a pathetic, superstitious religious loser, trying to justify your fear and hate by copying and pasting scriptural verses, and pretending that the associations of a few key words actually mean something.

I hope, for your sake, but more especially for the sake of anyone who can't avoid coming into contact with you, that you climb down off your high horse, develop some humility and stop the hate.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:27 am
@Setanta,
lol Your bitter envy of men comes out in all your replies. Your gross exaggerations come out as your motivation, not truth. You should try reading the bible not fighting it. You will never find peace within by fighting outside. You can only find peace by fighting inside where your demons are.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:52 am
@Setanta,
Some of you women give God absolutely NO reason to love you, and yet He does. Go figure.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:27 am
@Squeakybro,
So Bro I repeat, why is it so bad to consider it a woman and specifically how else have I offended thee
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:38 am
@dalehileman,
You haven't offended me. You cant. But it is a great insult to refer to God as a woman. When the bible refers to Him as a Him.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:41 am
@Squeakybro,
All right Bro, yes, no, I understand that, but how else have I offended thee
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:45 am
@dalehileman,
I'm not offended. Can you define "offended"?
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:46 am
@Squeakybro,
All right then, Bro, "upset"
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 10:49 am
@dalehileman,
No I don't get upset. My threads are for those who want to learn more about God. I just don't have time for intellectual idiots that think when they say something stupid. That I would be interested. I'm not.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 11:05 am
@Squeakybro,
Okay then Bro, unrelenting...preemptory....importunate....doctrinaire...

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/insistent?s=t

But still we love ya
Oops

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/love?s=t
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 11:15 am
@dalehileman,
Like I said, I'm not interested in that junk.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 11:38 am
@Squeakybro,
I am a man, Bright Boy, so your idiot "bitter envy" judgment is as full of BS as everything else you post. I have read the bible, which is why hateful idiots like you disgust me. For you, the bible is just an excuse for your manipulative hatefulness.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 12:12 pm
@Setanta,
I don't hate anyone. But it sure sounds like you do.
Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 12:53 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Does any of these women accept responsibility for this yet? Womens lib came out in the middle 70s and it is destroying the american family unit. Now they want to put a women in the white house and give her awhole lot of authority over a man. It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now.

So says Mr. I don't hate anyone.