momoends

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 02:01 am
@Squeakybro,
my god says all creatures in the earth are equals... devil is having fun with the fanatic people these days
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 07:52 am
@momoends,
Do you read your bible???

1 Cor 11:1-3

1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

momoends

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
No, they're not the only one.... by de way, marriage sins?!! Care to explain?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
So.... if you are a christian you can't be an intellectual for sure?????? Hahahahhahha well, you are surely a living proof of that!!!!! Hhahhaha
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
If he doesn't change.... why the hell did you Need to discuss it with God several times? You didn't Get it the first time? (Now i understand why children starve and die all over the world without him moving a finger... it's not that he doesn't give a S@/&:€&T!!! It's just that he's been busy disscussing the same thing over and over again with hundreds of FAR FROM INTELLECTUAL, attention seeker christians!!!!!)
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 11:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
As it is this thread of yours..... and be careful with that pride of yours. Your faith Believes there is just one man in the Earth who can claim to be God's voice and, therefore, truly know he's will... the rest of you are sinners meant to be guide though the correct path to redemption..... "Sin Of Pride - The Sin of Sins
The sin of pride is the sin of sins. It was this sin, we're told, which transformed Lucifer, an anointed cherub of God, the very "seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty,"1 into Satan, the devil, the father of lies, the one for whom Hell itself was created.2 We're warned to guard our hearts against pride lest we too "fall into the same condemnation as the devil."3 ".... sooooo shhhhhh and "39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also" ... double shhhh
ciswhitemale1234

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 07:40 am
Im a cis white male, I hope all you snowflakes die...
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 12:08 pm
@momoends,
Are you though ranting? My cheeks are getting sore. lol
0 Replies