why am I doubtful ??

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:31 pm
I just met this girl sometime this week in my parents house. we haven't met since a very long time ( since we were kids) she initiated a conversation with me several times. she asked me questions and we laughed a bit. when she was talking to me she was preening her hair back and forth but that could be because she has a habit of doing so. I felt from her eyes that she is interested but i still had doubts.

I asked a friend of mine and she gave me her number, i prank called her and this was the conversation

me : hhhhh it is a prank call
her; I knew it is prank call it was obvious who is this?
me; I am X
a moment of silence
she gasped happily
her; ahhh why you did this to me hhhhhhhhh why why
her is this your number
me yes it is
me; how are u doing
she was really enthuasiatic and happy
her; I got a cheap flight to my country for three days this Thursday
me; I thought we could hang out on thursady
her; mmm my flight is at six o clock, why dont we go tomorrow
me; mm i can't
her; why you can't you have other commitments
me yes I do
her no problem we can go out anytime during the week after i come back

I texted her during the week and asked her do you want to hang out on Thursday and she sent me message after 1 hour ' ''yeah certainly and I would love to ''
i asked if this time is ok
then she sent me a reply within 2 minutes
"" yes yaaaaay"

the date lasted 1 hours ( half and hour in the car and and 1 hour and half in the restaurant). we had lots of fun. at the end of the date I asked for the bill she offered to pay the bill and she insisted. I insisted too and I paid the bill. she was like promise me that next time I will pay the bill. i was like yeah she said no promise me i was like i promise.

we met another time we laughed a lot ( it was 3 hours in a restaurant ) and 2 hours in a movie. during advertisement a female celebrity was promoting a product and she asked me do you find her beautiful. and I was like she is not my type. she was like whats your type then. I dropped her then she said thank you so much for the dinner and the movie and everything.

is she interested?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 891 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:33 am
@jamesdean10,
I would think so (considering it's only your view). If you tried to give her a good night kiss after a great date, you would know for sure. It's certainly not much of a risk if she's laughing and happy.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 04:30 am
@jamesdean10,
Do you prank call girls every week, or something?

http://able2know.org/topic/297674-1
http://able2know.org/topic/297092-1#post-6046868
0 Replies