is she interested ???

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 04:09 am
I just met this girl sometime this week. she initiated a conversation with me several times. she asked me questions and we laughed a bit. when she was talking to me she was preening her hair back and forth but that could be because she has a habit of doing so. I felt from her eyes that she is interested but i still had doubts.

a friend of mine gave me her number, i prank called her and this was the conversation

me : hhhhh it is a prank call
her; I knew it is prank call it was obvious who is this?
me; I am X
a moment of silence
she gasped happily
her; ahhh why you did this to me hhhhhhhhh why why
her is this your number
me yes it is
me; how are u doing
she was really enthuasiatic and happy
her; I got a cheap flight to my country for three days this Thursday
me; I thought we could hang out on thursady
her; mmm my flight is at six o clock, why dont we go tomorrow
me; mm i can't
her; why you can't you have other commitments
me yes I do
her no problem we can go out anytime during the week after i come back

I texted her during the week and asked her do you want to hang out on Thursday and she sent me message after 1 hour ' ''yeah certainly and I would love to ''
i asked if this time is ok
then she sent me a reply within 2 minutes
"" yes yaaaaay"

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 06:16 am
@johncinab,
Prank calls? What are you, eleven?

C'mon, man up and ask her out to coffee and spend some time with her before moving onto asking her out. Because we can't read her mind, and neither can you. But through the miracle of asking, you might actually learn how she feels.
0 Replies

Red Dame

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 06:37 pm
@johncinab,
As woman myself I have no problem telling some boy I like outfront that I like him and asking him if he is interested or no? If not then I say bie bie and find someone who is. But not every woman is like me, many prefer of guy to be one to make first move so if you like this girl then make a damn move hon.
Take her somewhere out, say that you like her and ask her if she is interested in you. If not, well so what? World will not end and she is not only fish in sea.
0 Replies

NoimeHubes

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:00 am
@johncinab,
I think she's not.
0 Replies