I don't want him to leave

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 03:41 pm
@exhausted ,
He has major issues. I'm not sure when he told you about the abuse as a child by an older woman, before the 3 months or after you got pregnant but this guy has baggage.

I hope he does go to counselling with you but you need to understand, the child belongs to two parents and the child needs both a Mother and a Father, you can not put yourself first here. You entered a relationship, stayed in a relationship that has baggage it's not like he can change anytime soon. This is something he has lived with for years and years. You got pregnant early into the relationship and you wish for him to stay, to be a family. You two may not be suited, he may still need to be with older women until he can sort out his abuse and feelings on this. Funny, because if you love someone you can "get that" and understand it even and they say it takes one hell of a woman to make a man. I think love does that. I don't think that you love him to be honest, rather want a man around the house and that feeling of togetherness. I did not read much there about you loving him, wanting to be intimate, just sex isn't the way it should be and you are not the right age. I just read about you not wanting him to leave but really not saying the reason is because you love him.

If it doesn't work out. Understand. Not every relationship does.

And, regardless of other children, work, think of your child with him, ensure that child does not feel your pain, any distance and work it together for that child. That's what is important here in my opinion, "that child" that belongs to both of you.
0 Replies