Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:13 pm
@snood,
Quote:
It really is insane the arguments they make. "Murderers and criminals will find the tools to do what they want, so what's the point in singling out guns?"

Einstein, have you ever thought what they intend to defend themselves with? They would like a gun for that. Especially if criminals just have tools.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:22 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Following their "logic" - if it doesn't matter what "tools" are used, and the murders and assaults will just happen with other "tools" anyway, then enforcing restrictions on the firearm "tool" shouldn't bother the freaking idiot gun nuts.

So snood you think that instead of spending the funds for better mental health care we should instead spend the funds to try to keep guns out of the hands of nuts who are determine to have them?

After all we was at one point in our history was very successful in keeping alcohol out of the hands of the public and with our war on drugs almost no one can buy any illegal drugs, so yes we can somehow with over 300 millions guns in this nation block access to someone determine to own one or more of them.

My my the gun shop will not sell me a firearm what the hell can I do as I walk over to a local bar with cash in my hands and put the word out that I would like to buy a firearm.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:03 am
@BillRM,
I truly wish I was as blissfully ignorant as you.
saab

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:58 am
@snood,
I did not realize it is so unrealistic.
Like a mouse attacking a big cat.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 01:51 am
isn't it really very easy?

The 'government' exist out of a bunch of psychopaths out there to 'get us'.

Well, don't we have a right to defend ourselves againts these lunatics?

Me think so.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:00 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
It really is insane the arguments they make. "Murderers and criminals will find the tools to do what they want, so what's the point in singling out guns?"

Nothing insane about pointing out reality.

snood wrote:
Following their "logic" - if it doesn't matter what "tools" are used, and the murders and assaults will just happen with other "tools" anyway, then enforcing restrictions on the firearm "tool" shouldn't bother the freaking idiot gun nuts.

You Freedom Haters should just learn to accept that the American people are not going to allow you to violate our civil rights.

Because we aren't going to allow you to violate our civil rights.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:10 am
the reality behind the scenes,

THIS is why we need guns! keep them!
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/10661866_10152477688753842_4061034386505635944_o.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:24 am
Quote:

Quote:
The USA has, by far, the highest per capita gun ownership in the world. Progressives will tell you that this is what makes America the Murder Capitol of Planet Earth. But we're not, and in this devastatingly effective Firewall, Bill Whittle shows why the center of Gun Nut Nation is in fact one of the safest places in the world.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 04:46 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I truly wish I was as blissfully ignorant as you.

What this nation need are more laws that can not be enforce as those laws at best will give you a good feeling but will not offer any protection from nuts who are determine to find methods and means to kill.

Strongly suggest that more funding and outreach for the mentally ill might offer some benefits.

If treatments had been given to say the Unbomber who was clearly ill for decades then perhaps he would not had build and send all those bombs. One thing I do know is that all the laws on the books making it illegal to build those bombs let alone used them to killed and maimed did not work.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 07:55 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
An people here will claims that it now harder to buy such fertilizers at least in bulk however there are endless common chemicals that can be turn into powerful bombs.

And you will keep arguing that everyone in the world is a master chemist that makes no mistakes mixing chemicals.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 07:59 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

Strongly suggest that more funding and outreach for the mentally ill might offer some benefits.

A good suggestion. Let's start by looking at everyone that demands they be allowed to own as many types and quantities of guns as they can get their hands on. Obsession and possessiveness are often signs of mental illness.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 09:00 am
@parados,
Quote:
And you will keep arguing that everyone in the world is a master chemist that makes no mistakes mixing chemicals.

Hardly need to be a master chemist to build for example a pressure cooker bomb and I was not a master chemical when as a young child I was able to take the information from a science fiction novel and produced gun powder.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 09:57 am
@BillRM,
That is why everyone is such a good cook. Because recipes are easy to follow and no one would every not be able to mix the ingredients and have it come out perfect every time.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 09:59 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Here you go.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:09 am
@coldjoint,
??????????
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:11 am
@parados,
Amazing hat you are of the opinion that even those a child could come up with making gunpowder that could had been used for a bomb and everything down to using match heads can be used to made low tech but powerful bombs there is something that would stop the majority of adults from doing so.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:14 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
??????????

I posted the video for you.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:16 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Amazing hat you are of the opinion that even those a child could come up with making gunpowder that could had been used for a bomb and everything down to using match heads can be used to made low tech but powerful bombs there is something that would stop the majority of adults from doing so.

Inertia, most Americans don't know how to work a manual gearbox.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:17 am
@parados,
Quote:
Obsession and progressiveness are often signs of mental illness.

FIXT
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:23 am
@BillRM,
I would love to see your recipe for bringing down a multi story building with match heads. Can you post it for us?