Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 10:59 am
and again...another false flag!

when do these idiots stop?!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:02 am
@FBM,
Quote:
willing to manufacture firearms in their basements, if necessary, in their efforts to defend it. Not saying it's right or wrong, just that it's the reality

With 300 millions firearms now in private hands there is little need to do manufacturing in basements no matter what the laws happen to be.

The US is not the UK and we are not likely to turn over our firearms to be destroy as the citizens/subjects of the UK had been willing to do.

Footnote the last force turn in of firearms in the UK deal with a little over 200,000 guns not 300 millions guns.

Let see what would that cost the US government in payments? Average cost of firearms say 200 dollars time 300 millions would be 60 billions. Not the few hundred millions the UK spend.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:11 am
@saab,
saab wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I saw this and thought it apropos;
http://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10170997_778562725501273_1794228738716920580_n.jpg?oh=af43549e937cde69d1560df2bab3ccdb&oe=56998CED

That is about the most stupid slogan I have seen.
You reduce drunken driving with a 0 tolerance law when driving and people accept it.
Such a law does not in any way stop people from buying cars.

I'm curious. If the US were to nuke a sizable population center of a nation that kept harping on us to give up our freedom, would other nations then stop harping on us to give up our freedom?

Anyway, there is a very good reason for the stupidity that you've identified in that slogan. The slogan is parodying the stupidity of the gun control movement.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:16 am
wasn't it Hitler who wanted gun conrtol before..?? Errr Yes!!!!

Hmmmmm.
parados

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:28 am
@McGentrix,
No. Gun control is like putting seat belts in cars to help save lives.
snood

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:55 am
Of all the stupid gun-nut arguments against gun control, one of my all-time favorites is the one that says "The only people you hurt with gun control laws are law-abiding people, because criminals don't obey laws!"

I can't help wondering why they don't apply that 'thinking' to all laws - I mean, why have laws against anything? The criminals don't obey them anyway!

0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Why compare gun control with Hitler´s Germany 80 years ago and not compare with all the other modern European countries with gun control and which never had a Hitler?
Or do you have difficulties with logical thinking?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 12:21 pm
@saab,
... and actually, the Nazi government weakened the already existing gun laws.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 12:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
No. Gun control is like putting seat belts in cars to help save lives.

Yes it is a fine safety feature for the safety of armed criminals not needing to fear that their victims can not fight back.
saab

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That´s interesting
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:17 pm
@saab,
Quote:
Why compare gun control with Hitler´s Germany 80 years ago and not compare with all the other modern European countries with gun control and which never had a Hitler?

The same powers behind Hitler, are the same powers behind gun control now.
Or do you have difficulties with logical thinking? Wink
saab

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:28 pm
@BillRM,
With that logic you are probably also against survival boats on ships, seat belts in planes, speed limits on small country roads, trafic going in one direction on the streets and roads, firealarms in houses, emergency breaks in trains.
Guns are not lifesafers in the hands of none profesionals.
saab

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:35 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Hitler was a dictator, starting a world war, killing millions of people.
And you compare the Western European leaders since 1945 with him?????
That is pure madness.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:43 pm
@saab,
Quote:
With that logic you are probably also against survival boats on ships, seat belts in planes, speed limits on small country roads

Sorry you wish to take away a safety device from me as my guns are the same as having fire extinguishers to deal with possible problems before the emergency services can arrived.

You wish to made my family more vulnerable then it happen to be now along with all the other law abiding families that happen to have fire arms as part of their home safety devices.

Wonderful help your are offering for home invaders.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:22 pm
@saab,
saab wrote:
That´s interesting

The Reichsgovernment of the Weimar Republic tried to regulate the handling of firearms very restrictively (several laws between 1918 and 1932).
The aim of the Nazis was totally different: they wanted the "militarization of the German people".
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:26 pm
@saab,
Juat as a data point, airline pilots are among the most regulated, examined and tested people in the world. They have a zero tollerance policy on alcohol. Still, we have regular examples of them taking the controls when drunk.

The problem is much deeper than what zero tolerance can fix.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I bet you nearly pulled your cock off.

Izzy, you made me spit my coffee out.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:34 pm
@Quehoniaomath,

Quote:

I guess I don't, because I agree with you. There is no other direction progressives can go in but totalitarian. Maybe in baby steps but we are on the way.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I guess I don't, because I agree with you. There is no other direction progressives can go in but totalitarian. Maybe in baby steps but we are on the way.

Ya, we are seeing the exact same motivation, the desire to make a better human by way of the designs of the elite, and carried out by force. And lies.

Hitler was doped up. What is the progressives excuse for their extended campaign of abuse I wonder.....

Anyways, what you see in the popularity of Trump et al is a rebellion from the little people, our voicing of our lack of consent to be abused by the elite through the state. Any day now the elite will figure this out, but they unfortunately tend to be not too bright, which is after all where a lot of the problem is located. Their immorality is another big chunk.

Not having fully succeeded in imposing their program of language controls upon the little people the elite have no choice but to listen, and learn.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 03:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
What is the progressives excuse for their extended campaign of abuse I wonder.....

Power is their excuse and the useful idiots that give them that power are their drug. Look at the manipulated members of this forum. Every common sense solution is off-limits and racist and bigoted or other interchangeable words of ridicule used to deflect real problems.

Just keep telling them they are idiots and they get more idiotic and claim to feel good about it. They are doing nothing else than enabling monsters.