need help against demons/voices in head

cm256

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:08 pm
Some time ago, i started to hear voices on street, it rendered later that there was no one there
They generated voices of people that i heard, and unheard before.
They could also send images to brain. And swap parts of it.

I need help they prevented me to do some stuff, by talking when i needed to think about something important, took away my emotions, filtered my thoughts
They render themselves as if they are from some temple

They damaged my brain,arm and eye
They prevented me from sleeping normally
They sometimes said that i accepted their religion, however i accepted none, also they wished me to be in temple, i have never been in temple and don't wish to have anything common with them, i wish they would never in future spoil life of any human, and would not be able to kill no one any more.
There were voices that people, get thrown from flats and suicide after them, as well as have cancer
They touched my heart, increase heart rate in matter of seconds and threatened me
They also telled that rooms in my flat are temples, and they trry to lie that every thing in town is a temple, as well as lie that you have entered temple and bs similar to that
Eye retina is damaged by them severely because they didn't let me to rest with closed eyes, they dont heal or return anything
I have lost lot of time, because them
They took 1 year away from me
They never asked me if i would agree, they didnt gave me anything usefull in return
I wish they be banned forever from the earth, and my eyes and brain be healed
How to guard against them? I visited church however it seamed that it didnt help in any way

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 02:10 am
Hearing voices may be a symptom of a serious mental health problem. Such problems can be controlled with counselling and with drug therapy. The best advice i can offer you is to seek out a legitimate, licensed mental health worker to get counselling.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 04:45 am
@cm256,
do you ever smell things like burnt bread or something burning and there's nothing there which can be associated with that smell?
Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:01 am
@cm256,
You need a doctor's care, just as surely as you would if you had broken your leg. Go to your primary care physician (you know, your family doctor), and tell him or her what you wrote here, or just print out this page and take it with you, and show it to your doctor. I urge you to get the help you need.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:09 am
@jespah,
Voices in your head don't force you into an ungodly religion and destroy your body. But if its your wish, lets let these doctors talk them into someone else.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:10 am
@farmerman,
They don't smell. They're stealthy, seeing as they turned 3/4 of the earth evil without being noticed when they didn't want to be.
farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:22 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
yeh, well first I think its more responsible to eliminate any organic causes of the guys condition rather than defaulting to "demons".
A demonomectomy isnt covered by most health insurance.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 09:48 am
@farmerman,
Heh, I'll have to change thatt.

johnjohnjohn Insurance - also covers demon attacks
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 10:09 am
@cm256,
How old are you?
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 11:00 am
@Glennn,
What difference would that make? How old are YOU?
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 06:15 pm
@Ragman,
How old are you?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 06:53 pm
@Ragman,
If someone tells me they're having a problem, and I ask them how old they are in order to get a feel for who I'm talking to, and you disapprove of my approach, then your disapproval is noted . . . and disregarded.
Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:21 pm
Jeanne d'Arc heard voices, and in the 15th century, they believed her. Of course, they also burned her. I'll bet that stopped that hearin' voice sh*t.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:55 pm
@Setanta,
So you're suggesting that? And you're suggesting he goes to see a counselor. Heh
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 09:32 pm
@Glennn,
I'm crushed!

When someone queries and asks the advice that this Op did, my feeling in this case that they might find it less off-putting if they weren't asked their age - especially because they seemed mature (not a teen) and age and hearing voices are not in the least bit related. However, you disagreed which is fine.
Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 03:00 am
Hell, Jeanne left Domrémy a 17 year old peasant girl (she'd been hearing the voices for years) and she got a brand new set of armor, a nifty sword, and her own army to play with. Of course, they also burned her.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 03:20 am
@Setanta,
she was smelling burnt croissant for several years, so its possible she had an inoperable brain tumor (Well, what brain tumor woulda been operable back then anyway-They could only trepan with little drills to let the demons out with the bad humors)
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 07:34 am
@Ragman,
Sorry for the crushing. It was unintentional I assure you.

However, you are incorrect in your belief that the age of someone making such a complaint as the OP has made has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the complaint. You were simply projecting your own insecurities onto the OP when you supposed that they will be put off by being asked about their age. Accepting such complaints at face value is one way to go about responding to someone's claims, but certainly not the best way.

You said the OP seemed mature. It was their first post here. English is obviously not their first language. Care to explain how you came to the conclusion that they are mature?
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:03 am
@Glennn,
re crushing comment: ever hear of irony?

Quote:
English is obviously not their first language

What relevance has this?

If you re-rerad what I wrote, I did not intend (nor did I write) that age makes no difference at all. There could be a comprehension issue on your part or you read my reply far too quickly. Also, you're being presumptuous as you attempt to speak of my insecurities with some sort of position of having any understanding of them. You seem to want to make this personal.

I'm going to bow out of this discussion as your reply and this conversation has taken on an unnecessarily unpleasant tone. This is not my idea of entertainment nor does it help the OP.

Have a good day.