need help against demons/voices in head

Glennn

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:07 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
If you re-rerad what I wrote, I did not intend (nor did I write) that age makes no difference at all.

Yes you did. ". . . age and hearing voices are not in the least bit related."

Also, it is a fact that you were projecting your own insecurities onto the OP when you assumed that he would have the same reaction as you to the question concerning age. My pointing this out to you is not personal.

You said the OP seemed mature. When I asked you how you came to that conclusion, you characterized my tone as "unnecessarily unpleasant." It was only a question. I asked if you would care to explain how you came to your conclusion. I'm still open to your answer to that.

For your information, the question of age goes to the issue of susceptibility.
0 Replies

mark014

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 06:34 am
@cm256,
See a doctor without trying to sort things on your own. Everything will be just fine once you visit a psychiatrist for counselling.
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:47 am
@cm256,
Hey
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, your writting is a little bit vague for me to understand but I kind of get the meaning of what you are saying.

Hearing voices is a form of hallucinations which can be a symptom of mental disorders. The primary thing you should do is to consult a mental health doctor and get diagnosis. Then immediately begin with the treatment. Therapy would be an ideal choice for treatment. A clinical psychologist would be the ideal counselor for your therapy.

I highly urge you to avoid these voices, do everything you can to distract yourself away from them. Do some activities that can get your mind busy. Exercise and meditation can help. Some soothing music can also make focus your mind. Watch movies with positive theme and read books about mindfulness. Make sure that you shut down all negative thoughts.

Get support from your friends and family as well. Listen to what they have to say and ignore the one's inside your head. You should understand that what you hear is not real no matter what they say, just ignore it. Pray as well, you may not see any progress but prayer works when you needed it most.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 08:12 pm
cm started this thread 2 months ago and hasn't returned. Does that mean we were of no help? Or, did he/she take the advice of Set and Jes and embark on a rosy future?

Let's all hope for the best . . . .
0 Replies