Does she like me?

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 06:20 am
So I have been talking to this girl for 2 weeks and hung out for 2 times already. Saturday I took her to a small town she used to visit as a kid 40 minutes away. We took my car and I bought her lunch. She offered me gas money and I said dont worry about it. She always said she did not expect me to buy her lunch. Yesterday I had a dead car battery I thought as it was clicking and right before she got there it starts. Making the moment very awkward and she wanted to hang out after we started it she said earlier before I went into this job interview as it went dead before and when I came out to the car. She already bought the jumper cables and everything and came out. So she probably thinks it was a way to get her to come see me. I always tend to get friendzoned as I am too nice and never know when to flirt and let her know how I feel as I am afraid of rejection and or loosing her as a friend. I have not had a girlfriend in 10 years. Please help

jespah

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 06:36 am
@direthreat,
Stop trying to be a mind reader or getting us to be mind readers and ask her out.

"Hi, ____ (whatever her name is). I really enjoy hanging out with you, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out some time."

There. Boom! Done.

As for your battery, etc., forget about it. Car batteries do weird things sometimes. But do go get your alternator checked.
0 Replies