I will get married

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 03:39 am
I'm going to get married ,but now I feel very nervous.I don't know the reason.

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:47 am
@weddingdress666,
Maybe because, deep down, you know what people are telling you about your fiancé is a bunch of troubling stuff
http://able2know.org/topic/291197-1

And maybe, just maybe, you are figuring out that it would stink to live that way.
0 Replies

pravinbh

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 04:06 am
@weddingdress666,
Congrats!!!! Don't get nervous. It is time to celebrate.
0 Replies

Vonmarq

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 05:08 am
@weddingdress666,
Nervousness comes from a change in your situation of singleness. You are stepping out of your comfort zone by including someone else permanently in your decision-making process and daily activities. This situation is different from going to your parents or a friend. You can talk to a parent or a friend on the phone or at their house and leave the territory after the conversation is over. However, a marriage mate is in the same bed, same room, same house as you. The bible at Genesis 2:24 says: "That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to* his wife, and they will become one flesh." You are trying to follow that principle so that your marriage is honorable before Jehovah. Your nervousness will diminish over time because your marriage will be getting stronger. You will learn on a daily basis about the habits of your mate, and your love for one another will grow. I applaud you for taking the first step to a happy and rewarding life!
0 Replies