Has anyone here ever had sex with an ostrich? I almost did.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 07:02 pm
Gus always makes me laugh. His posts are truly artful and fanciful and we could use more of that in this day and age. Bravo Gus...your devoted fan, glitterbag
plainoldme

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 08:09 pm
@Victor Murphy,
Did they have long necks and big hips?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 05:21 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Gus always makes me laugh. His posts are truly artful and fanciful and we could use more of that in this day and age. Bravo Gus...your devoted fan, glitterbag

In contrast, I find this thread to be one of the most inane, tacky, and downright pathetic imaginable. Gus does not make me laugh, he makes me gag. I think at least a touch of decency and intelligence would be a welcome addition to Gus's posts.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 06:12 pm
@okie,
Okie is pissed, he couldn't outrun an ostrich and sheep were hiding.
plainoldme

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 06:33 pm
@okie,
Then why are you reading it, commenting upon it and spoiling everyone's fun?
okie

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 09:31 pm
@plainoldme,
Last I heard, this is a free country, and this forum is for the purpose of expressing ones opinion, even if it spoils someone else's twisted view of fun. I happen to find such talk disgusting, not fun.
plainoldme

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 10:41 am
@okie,
If you stay around, reading what you think is disgusting, then you are either a pervert, a masochist or both.

When I find things of this nature . . . harmless bits of humor . . . that I dislike, I just ignore them. People send me videos on youtube all the time. I like some and dislike others. I thank each sender. Why should I hurt someone's feelings if they happen to have different taste in music? Why should you disagree with the folks who are enjoying this thread? There have been 65 replies and 18 thumbs up votes.

Remember, okie, how many times you have attempted to inject humor and people were unaware that was what you were doing? Remember the serious answers you received?

Isn't it about time that you recognized that you are not unique? Gus is unique. Dys is unique. You are just out of kilter.

Now, Emily Dickinson wrote that she things slant. I dearly enjoy my neighbor in this part of the state Arlo Guthrie and I think he sees things just as slant as Emily did. I really think, for you, that your visual horizon is at the tip of your nose. You don't see them slant: you see them not at all.
okie

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 11:35 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

If you stay around, reading what you think is disgusting, then you are either a pervert, a masochist or both.

To the contrary, if you read this stuff and don't think it is disgusting, you may either be a pervert or a masochist or both. But I will take your advice and quit this worthless and disgusting thread. Bye.
plainoldme

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 12:23 pm
@okie,
What a shameful response. To parrot someone else's words shows that your mind is not engaged.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 10:31 am
@Eva,
Has to be an improvement.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 04:49 pm
@dyslexia,
And he found the milking machine too impersonal?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 05:32 pm
I think that I may have, at times in the past, had you, JPB, mixed up with JL Nobody.

Okie informed me in a PM that he was pulling a conservative; trying to denigrate those things that are perfectly natural expressions of human/bird nature.

I can assure you all that Okie knows which way to turn his foot when he goes into the toilet stalls with an ostrich.
okie

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 05:46 pm
@JTT,
Just to make sure folks, I checked all of my pms and as I already knew, I have never communicated with the identity that calls himself or herself JTT, and frankly I have no desire or intention to. JTT has no credibility here, and he or she proves it with more lies.
JTT

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 07:46 pm
@okie,
You needn't have gone to so much trouble, Okie.

[to self: I can't believe that Okie would really do that or, even more unbelievable, he would tell us about it.]

One could hardly hope that such deep tongue in cheek, such humorous comments could be used to establish credibility. Certainly, I have no such illusions.

Didn't you tell us that you were gone, finished, outta here, would have nothing more to do with this thread?
okie

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 08:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Didn't you tell us that you were gone, finished, outta here, would have nothing more to do with this thread?

Thanks for reminding me, yes I think I did. Unfortunately I still have it under "My Tags," so clicked on it to see what nonsense was being posted. Did you think you could post more of your outrageous and sick lies here because I was no longer here?
plainoldme

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 08:32 pm
@okie,
That's alright, okie. You are known on these boards for not having a sense of humor.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 09:25 pm
@okie,
Quote:
Did you think you could post more of your outrageous and sick lies here because I was no longer here?

Odd that you would suggest me a liar, Okie, when, 1) you showed up here despite telling everyone you were gone; 2) you still don't have a firm grasp of the meaning of tongue in cheek.

Actually, I had a pretty strong feeling that I would see a response from you.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 02:48 am
What does any of this have to do with sex with an ostrich? Confused
Why can't you people stick to the thread topic?
Francis

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 02:54 am
@msolga,
Yes, having sex with an Österreicher would be much more funnier..
msolga

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 03:02 am
@Francis,
Don't you just hate it when people thoughtlessly bend a thread to their own purposes, Francis?
And it is so unfair to Gus!
The time & thought he must have put into creating this thread!