Is it really cheating ?

Felish

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 07:09 am
I've been with my partner for 11 years , last night I was laying in bed playing a game on his phone with our youngest boy when an email notification from a cheating website - Ashley Maddison come up saying there was knew mail to read . Even thou I knew I shouldn't becouse when ever you go looking at something that's not yours to look at you know chances are you won't like what you see. But I did it anyway and I found that he has a profile and he is taking to ladies , his profile explains that he's in a relationship but is looking for a bit of variety on the side . I feel so heartbroken , I thought we were happy , we have had our ups and downs but he still makes my heart beat quicker when he kisses me , I haven't told him that I know anything about it, I'm wandering if I'm overreacting ? He's only talking to these ladies as far as I can tell , is it really cheating ? I don't want to loose him but I also don't want to share him .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 859 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 07:23 am
It's cheating. The thought is father to the deed. He was cheating in his heart and head if not with his dick. Also pretty dumb to leave his phone lying around for anyone ot play around with. Also that site costs MONEY to join & use so he has been keeping that a secret too. That is money that you and your kids won't get the benefit of. If you share expenses and income he has cheated you that way too. If it is any consolation most or all of the women on Ashley Madison are fakes - it's a scam to get money out of lonely or bored men. You might wonder what else he has been spending time and money on, honey.

0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:50 am
I wonder what fool voted me down?
contrex

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 08:52 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:
I wonder what fool voted me down?

Certainly a fool. And a cowardly one.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:07 pm
@Felish,
There are plenty of men who don't need to be unhappy to cheat.

If he's on the site, and already communicated with multiple women on the site - you can place odds of 99% that he's already cheated on you.
0 Replies