0

"Is cheating natural?"

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2015 09:42 am
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/curr/is-cheating-natural-little-is-known-and-whats-known-is-complicated-20150823

"“You get married, and after a period of time, your sexual attraction to your partner seems to wane,” Biderman said. “Monogamy emerged from an economic principle (ownership) ... What we really meant was, women need to be monogamous. I don’t think men ever had an intent to be monogamous.”

It’s unnatural, he insists, and that’s why his website — which provides a discreet (erm, formerly discreet) outlet for extramarital affairs — is a net positive for the world.

It’s true that less than 5 percent of mammals in the world share life-long monogamous bonds. And humans don’t have the same stunning track record as some of those animals."

rest at link
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 839 • Replies: 0