Please correct errors in my English translation (part 2)

DenVik

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 07:55 am
I drew a cartoon. It is cartoon for a small computer game. But I have difficulties with the translation into English.

This is the second part of the text, which I beg to correct. The first part of the text is here

http://able2know.org/topic/289781-1
(this text for computer screensavers)

Please correct my mistakes in the following text:

http://s018.radikal.ru/i516/1508/ac/02ec0d4c6a93t.jpg

And here is the rocks. I know every nook and cranny here. And I can imagine all here.

A first turn right has always intrigued me. And never there was nothing there.

Someone's coming after me. I hear footsteps. We need to hide. Rather, run up!

Is this monster? Why did the monster cross the road? I have to get past.

Look! The bmob! It's like a bomb, but vice versa. It is anti-bomb. Let's touch on it, and move away.

Hole. All holes are the same: the entrance to one hole and exit at another hole.

I see exit. Hooray!

Someone shouts. It's shouts Smallty... Smallty! I'm going to help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 333 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by DenVik
dalehileman
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 10:55 am
@DenVik,
Vik, this is pure guesswork

And here it is, The Rocks. I'm intimately familiar with every nook and cranny discussed herein and can easily entertain the entire poem as reality. For instance, that first turn right has always intrigued me, while never once had I encountered "nothing at all." At very least, I found blackness

But hearing footsteps I had sensed Someone's coming after me and felt need to hide. Or do I mean to run up?!

Was it my mysterious invisible monster? and why did it apparently cross the imaginary road as I had supposed? So now I have to get past as all such speculation with my new approach:.

Whenever the feeling overwhelms me, Look! I shout, The bomb! But then I realize no, it's like a bomb but vice versa, an anti-bomb. Although I realize this revelation might be leaving you in the lurch, it isn't at all the critical issue; so let's merely touch on it, then move away to one most important:

The Hole. All holes in this instance being the same, each serving as either an entrance or an exit. Therefore I see exit. Hooray! Reaching the other side, someone shouts, "Smallty... Smallty! I'm going to help!" whereupon I assure him, " No, Sam, no further action necessary. I'm now free!"
DenVik

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 11:37 am
@dalehileman,
Thank you.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 01:47 pm
@DenVik,
You're welcome Vik
0 Replies