Apparently I've been dumped by affair partner or did The wife find outs

Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 11:32 am
well I've not heard from him and now I'm feeling very upset, rejected and worried. I don't have a clue why he pulled this. We only Email and he swore his wife could not get into his email. I don't know what to think but I'm really hurting? Advice please.

Butrflynet

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 11:46 am
@Kyleah,
What were you expecting to come of a relationship with a married man?

That's like setting yourself up for disappointment before it even started. You are with a man who has a known history of lying to the person he is married to. What makes you think he would treat you any differently?
Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 11:49 am
@Butrflynet,
Well you are right. Just did not expect this. And now I don't dare write him because I don't know if the wife found out. So messed up and upsetting.
Butrflynet

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 11:50 am
You posted this in response to someone else in a similar situation. It is apparent that you are well aware of the pitfalls of dating a married man. I'm sorry you are feeling hurt. I hope you've learned something from it and will hold your future relationships to higher standard. You deserve much better, and so does his wife.

Kyleah wrote:

First of all do you know that texts and phone numbers can show up on a phone bill. If either of you are married great way to get caught. Second, get out of it now. I got into an A and it appears now I've been dumped which I'll be posting about soon cause I'm very upset. As for hat he really thinks of you? Want it straight. You're a play toy. A side dish. Sounds harsh but it's true.
jespah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 12:06 pm
@Kyleah,
Time for you to get righteously angry.

Not sad, but pissed as hell.
Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 01:04 pm
@Butrflynet,
Yes I know however it's still tough. 😢
0 Replies

Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 01:05 pm
@jespah,
Oh I'm pissed for sure very pissed. Want to deck the guy.
FOUND SOUL

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 03:41 pm
@Kyleah,
It's a normal reaction to feel hurt when rejected who doesn't?

Time to look at it in a different way because why let him win?

I don't even think anger should come into it, that's a wasted energy.

Whether his wife found out or not, "curiousity killed the cat" Smile Someone always calls it off, he was a coward in his way of doing it, he also has no concerns or care for you whatsoever that makes him a well, you know, smile in the knowing he'll take time out and either contact you and apologise, come up with some you bute reason why he couldn't contact you, all because he's feeling horny and not getting it, or he will find someone else after taking time out. He will get caught. Eventually. And when and if he does contact you, ignore him. Then he hasn't won at all. And, if he doesn't and finds the next play toy, let it therefore not be you that the wife finds out about and the pain that she will have to suffer not be at your hands.

You finally have the chance to run, get over him and find someone for you, that is single.
Leadfoot

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 04:13 pm
Wait a minute. Before you were agonizing over how to break it off and now you're mad because he saved you the trouble??

You're definitely in this for the drama.
Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 04:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
True.mi don't know what transpired. But yeah it hurts. I did want to end it but by saying this is not right and saying goodbye. And yeah rejection is like the worst. So I think I'd like to know the reason for ok I'm not contacting you ever again? If she found out it's not rejection of me its fest in his part if not then I'd like to know what was wrong with me
Kyleah

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 04:56 pm
@Leadfoot,
No drama. Just did not want it to end with ok never hearing from the person again.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:17 am
@Kyleah,
You know had you ended it, you would not react this way.

Because you didn't end it and he stopped communication you are pissed.

Why is it not right that he did that, yet if you did it, it would be?

See what I am saying? There are many ways in which things can end, communication, no communication are two of them.

What you want to know is if the wife found out, or he knew you were going to do it so cut you off, or he doesn't give a shirt anymore and simply vanished, or he found someone new.

Quote:
what was wrong with me

Nothing, with someone who isn't married. You don't need to even ask that question, he used you and you know that, you accepted and you know that, it was never going to be anything more than what it was.

Go out there and be single and find a single person and if he leaves and doesn't contact you, then you can ask what you may be doing wrong for future reference.

Let it go..
Kyleah

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 12:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Totally hear you! I'm feeling so darn rejected right now. All I want to know is why? If I ended it I'd offer an explanation. You'd think this guy would have the decency to do that. I text him today on my throw away phone that can't be tracked. He's knows that number I gave it to him. Nothing back. Sorry he's a bastard and to be freakimg abused by husband now ditched by this guy makes me feel like something is fundamentally wrong with me! That cuts deep. Just saying! 😓
ehBeth

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 12:50 pm
@Kyleah,
Kyleah wrote:
You'd think this guy would have the decency to do that.

he was ******* someone other than his wife (apparently without his wife's agreement). what made you think he's a decent kind of guy?
Linkat

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 12:55 pm
@Kyleah,
who cares if he either decided or his wife found out - I thought you were getting rid of him any way. Made your life easier -- now you don't have to worry about meeting with him face to face and dumping his a$$$. Maybe he simply knew it was about to happen so he decided to be the dumper rather than the dumpee.

Who really cares in the end any way - it is simply an ego thing, you get to the same end either way. When you realize he did you a favor and you are far better off now - you won't be upset any more -- maybe even happy.

Just remember living a good life is the best revenge any way. You are better off with a man that is not attached (of course assuming you are unattached as well).

Have some ice cream. It works wonders.
ehBeth

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 12:58 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Have some ice cream. It works wonders.

truth
0 Replies

Kyleah

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 01:39 pm
@ehBeth,
Ok ok I hear you. I don't know he came across as nice and confused about his marriage and we enter except I was more solid on knowing mine will end.
0 Replies

Kyleah

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 01:45 pm
@Linkat,
My ego badly bruised and I hate that. Rejection is the worst. Like I said it would easier to know via quick message wife knows can't see you I'm Sorry for this. It's nothing to do you. I mean what if the sex was bad. The kissing.. Now I'm paranoid when out of marriage about going after a single guy. Mid life is hard enough on a woman with a changing aging body. lol. Do you understand this? I see my counselor in am He does not know of the A. I'm going to have to tell him, this site is helping me work through it so I'll probably keep sharing my thoughts to work through it. Appreciate you all.
Linkat

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:51 pm
@Kyleah,
Just remember men age too. So don't worry. You aren't perfect and neither is any man you will date. Don't harp on it. The guy was an idiot you are done with him and looking for something better.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:57 pm
It didn't end the way YOU wanted it to. That's why you are pissed. You didn't get to get in the last word or walk away with your head held high. You feel that he got one over on you.

I know how this feels. But then I remembered that he just showed his true character (liar rat, immature, self centered) - which was there all along, but I just didn't see it.

This will go away eventually. Still - when I think of him, it's with that same frustration - but that's coming from me, not him.

End your crappy marriage and find an eligible man. That also helps.