My Wife is leaving me...

Coolbus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:54 pm
This is not a troll. She is still planning on leaving me at the end of the month. I realize most here can't understand or agree with my love and devotion to her, but I know the type of man I've been. I don't drink or carouse however she needed me to me there for her and I wasn't there
0 Replies

Coolbus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:03 pm
Regarding divorce, she's not brought it up.
0 Replies

Coolbus

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 06:04 am
Less than a week until her date of leaving. I already miss her.
engineer

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 06:25 am
@Coolbus,
Again, sorry for your situation. Once she leaves, you need to see an attorney (abandonment is usually a good divorce argument) and a therapist to help you with your grief. While it is probably not what you want to hear right now, there are plenty of women who will want what you have to offer.
0 Replies

Coolbus

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 08:07 am
She's renting a car to move her stuff. She asked me to take her to the rental pickup. I told her I could not do that. I told her the things I'm willing to do are for her to stay and I'll not help her leave. I told her I promised to not make her leaving harder, not to assist. She got really mad. Refused to let me make breakfast for her. She later shut down her computer and stomped to the bedroom to begin packing.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 08:53 am
@Coolbus,
She is being abusive.

My advice is that you should disappear. Leave for a couple of days. Rent a car for yourself, and go find a hotel for yourself somewhere you find somewhat relaxing. Then disappear until she is out. That way she is responsible for her own ****. She can't blame you for getting in the way, and she can't manipulate you into do anything for her. She can't play these games if there is no one for her to play them with.

She is leaving, she is on her own. She has made it clear she doesn't want to be with you.

You should get lost (in a good way). She has made the choice to leave, she doesn't own you.

If I were you, I would be heading out the door right now.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 09:06 am
@Coolbus,
Another reason to get out of there... sometimes women who are pissed decide to make false allegations of domestic violence. If you are heard yelling, and then your wife claims you hit her, you can be in a heap of trouble. If a woman claims you abused her, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Best to get out of there. If there is any heated argument... the man always loses.
0 Replies

Dropship

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 06:11 pm
@Coolbus,
When ladyfriends have left me I've simply thought "Well if she don't want me, I certainly don't want her", and I start looking for a replacement..Smile
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 06:25 pm
@Dropship,
It was helpful for me to take a little time off... lick my wounds and get my own **** together before jumping into a new relationship. The idea is that your new relationship should be healthier then your last relationship. Letting yourself heal a little seems like a good idea.

A rebound relationship is not always an enjoyable experience.
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:01 pm
Then she stomped on my head until my brains squirted out my ears. And I said "honey, have I done something to offend you?" She smirked and loaded her shotgun.
0 Replies

Coolbus

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:48 am
she's left
engineer

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:01 am
@Coolbus,
Sorry.

Now it is time to change the locks and call an attorney. Also, this is not about you and what type of person or husband you were. Forgive yourself and move on.
0 Replies

Dropship

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 06:56 pm
A tip for everybody - secretly film your partner saying things that might incriminate him/her later if it ever comes to a court case.
For example ask loaded questions like "Would you lie about me in court?", then if he/she says "You bet I would!", you can play the footage to the judge and jury later..Smile
Oh, and keep old letters, texts, emails and phone messages from them too because you never know when you're going to need them as evidence.
For example I've got a letter from an old ladyfriend in which she says (among other things) that she likes "being naughty" with me. So that could be used against her in court if I ever have to, it's called "insurance"..Smile

PS- I once secretly recorded the caretaking staff at an apartment block where i used to live because they were treating us tenants bad, and the council sacked the lot of 'em on the strength of my recording..Wink
Banana Breath

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 11:58 pm
@Dropship,
You might be brought up on felony charges for secretly recording voices.
The usual charge is "wiretapping" though it seems a misuse of the law.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/05/karen_dziewit_charged_with_wir.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/04/14/crime-for-high-school-student-to-secretly-audio-record-his-tormentors-in-the-classroom/
Dropship

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 03:43 am
@Banana Breath,
Law or no law, if I ever let people walk all over me, you can enter me for a 'Wimp of the Month' award..Smile
0 Replies