Does Teresa Heinz-Kerry Make You Feel Creepy?

extra medium

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 09:32 pm
Karzak wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
I'm sure the country can surive Teresa, as well...

Especially once kerry loses.

Whats up with Kerry?
He married a Repubican. And he almost asked a Republican to be his running mate.

Are we actually choosing between 2 Republicans this time?
0 Replies

JihadwatchORG

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:53 am
Creepy? Very Kerry Scary and Creepy
This is bizarre. This weekend at the DNC in Boston Teresa used the term creepy in reference to un-American and un-Pennsylvanian???!!?? political 'so-called' attacks. I did a simple search on google and it dropped me here. How ironic?

I hope this isn't the last we've heard from her. Somehow I do not think that she can be contained. Not even with duct tape. Maybe they should tell her to double her thorazine injections. Everything she says sounds like it's drug induced!!

More Teresa please!!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/kerry_wafflehouse.jpg
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:54 am
She is loopie for sure.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:57 am
PDiddie wrote:
She was born in Mozambique, speaks five languages, and was a Republican until quite recently.

She left the GOP in part because of the freaks infesting it (Karzak).

I don't think political party affiliation seems to be an issue with her. She's obviously interested in gaining power any way she can get it so if she has to be a democrat to be first lady, she'll be a democrat. She'll go whatever way the wind's blowing to get what she wants just like her husband does.

The thought that's she's not American born, also, just doesn't sit well with me.

It'll be interesting, though to see if she ends up being "first man" before Bill Clinton does. She's pretty hairy and mannish. Gross.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:06 am
SueZCue wrote:
PDiddie wrote:
She was born in Mozambique, speaks five languages, and was a Republican until quite recently.

She left the GOP in part because of the freaks infesting it (Karzak).

I don't think political party affiliation seems to be an issue with her. She's obviously interested in gaining power any way she can get it so if she has to be a democrat to be first lady, she'll be a democrat. She'll go whatever way the wind's going to get what she wants just like her husband.

The thought that's she's not American born, also, just doesn't sit well with me.

It'll be interesting, though to see if she ends up being "first man" before Bill Clinton does. She's pretty hairy and mannish. Gross.

I assume you're a republican Sue Z Cue. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't give me the old I'm not a republican I'm an Independent who just happens to always vote republican dodge.

But proceeding from that assumption, how do you feel about the republicans having a hard on to amend the constitution so Arnold could run for prez? Since a foreign born first lady gives the creeps and all......
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:07 am
Re: Creepy? Very Kerry Scary and Creepy
JihadwatchORG wrote:
This is bizarre. This weekend at the DNC in Boston Teresa used the term creepy in reference to un-American and un-Pennsylvanian???!!?? political 'so-called' attacks.

What are you talking about, exactly?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:13 am
SueZCue wrote:

Well thanks SueZCue for moving the debate to a wholly other level ...

oh yeah, and Bush looks like an ape. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:36 am
BBB
I find Teresa Heinz Kerry to be so interesting a woman that I enjoy listening to and reading her public statements. I appreciate the spontaneity of her responses rather than only staying on message with talking points. She is so refreshing on the political scene.

I also think it is a credit to John Kerry that he has enough confidence in his own person that he's not worried about the woman to whom he is married. Notice that I didn't say "his wife" as if he owned her. She is the woman whom he loves and married.

Teresa's first husband was killed in an accident. She loved him then and I'm sure she will always love him in memory. John Kerry is confident of her love and need not "cringe" when Teresa mentions her deceased first husband because he must know that it does not diminish her love for Kerry. It merely reflects her love in memory for Heinz, who was the father of her children, that was interrupted by death.

I suggest that those who don't like Teresa because she has an accent, is smart and well-educated, independent minded, and rich is to check your archaic biases at the door and step inside to the fresh air of Teresa's mind and heart. But be careful, you may actually like it.

BBB
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
Seems to me that she's a professional hanger-on, bottom feeder.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:24 am
nimh wrote:
SueZCue wrote:

Well thanks SueZCue for moving the debate to a wholly other level ...

oh yeah, and Bush looks like an ape. Rolling Eyes

http://www.lolfun.com/funpages/view.cfm/2327
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:45 am
... lowest common denominator ...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:51 am
Oh, c'mon Ninh, how many times has the Bush/chimp slide show been circulated around A2K? I don't recall ever hearing your protestations at that.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:13 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Oh, c'mon Ninh, how many times has the Bush/chimp slide show been circulated around A2K? I don't recall ever hearing your protestations at that.

Well, then your memory fails you. I mean come on, gimme a ******* break. Why do you think I just put a rolling-eyes thingie with the "Bush looks like an ape" thing? I think that stuff is the stupidest. Primary school politics, and it makes anyone using it look plain dumb. And yes, I've said so here too, I've made my disdain for that kind of "politics" clear more than enough. Just cause I'm gunning from the left doesnt mean I go along with any old tired **** as long as its against Bush, you should know better.
0 Replies

greeneyez2004

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 04:18 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Laura Bush has had so many face lifts -- that's not a goatee she's wearing.

Is plastic surgery supposed to be a jab at Laura Bush??? If you think so, you are only jabbing your girl Heinz-Kerry. In a 2003 profile in Elle magazine, Heinz Kerry responded to a question about age (she's 64) and the emphasis of looks in America by "openly admitting" she has used Botox injections to erase a few frown lines. And, that, when she feels she needs it, she won't rule out a little plastic surgery.

Hmmmm.....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:55 pm
BBB
Good Grief, the rabid right wing seems to really hate Teresa Heinz Kerry. They seem to found a new target beside Hillary Rodham Clinton.

BBB
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 06:07 pm
Nimh,
Teresa Heinz Kerry joined the company of blunt-speaking political spouses this convention week by telling a reporter to stop misquoting her and "shove it."
http://www.texascitysun.com/wire.lasso?report=/dynamic/stories/H/HEINZ_KERRY_SHOVE_IT?SITE=TXTEC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 07:59 pm
Yeah I know all that, I just cant make the connection from all of that to any of this:

"This weekend at the DNC in Boston Teresa used the term creepy in reference to un-American and un-Pennsylvanian???!!?? political 'so-called' attacks."

I mean, what does it say here? Just cant make heads nor tails of it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:01 pm
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Good Grief, the rabid right wing seems to really hate Teresa Heinz Kerry. They seem to found a new target beside Hillary Rodham Clinton.

BBB

Damn those strong, outspoken women! Whatever happened to Bush-style subservience?!?
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:47 pm
Don't forget, ol' babs got away with calling someone a bitch!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:06 pm
She's a nasty piece of work... did you see how Barbara Bush cut the Fords at Reagan's funeral. Watching her and the rest of her family was like watching a bad sit-com. Yeeech.
0 Replies