bobsal u1553115

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:30 pm
@glitterbag,
You don't find all the talk about smaginas amusing?

If its any consolation, I don't either. From the looks of this whole thread men are trying to control the discussion. In their minds all the parts are the sum of the (w)hole. I'm just tired of reading certain men here preaching on feminism and how women should act.
glitterbag

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Its just weird, never in my life has another woman ever asked me if their vagina makes me uncomfortable. I think whitebar is trying to concoct a dialogue he imagines 'feminists' would engage in. Also, he's hoping to spotlight 'his version of feminists' as totally unhinged, crazed lunatics intent on punishing men for imagined oppression. It sounds like a "Men's Right" plant trying to prove their bitter experience with a particular women, manages to be the 'truth' for all women.
ehBeth

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:23 pm
@glitterbag,
It makes me think of men calling other men girls, pussies and cunts etc when they're trying to insult them.

There are a couple of male posters who specialize in that type of insult. They consider it an insult to be compared to females in any way. Those posters get no respect from me.

___

Saunas are probably the closest I regularly get to other women's vaginas. In 40+ years going to community saunas, no one's ever asked if their vagina was a problem.
glitterbag

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:40 pm
@ehBeth,
It's just tiresome. However, I was once called a dick on the forum, but since I was being a major pain it made me laugh.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 04:04 pm
@glitterbag,
One of my older friends in the sixties named Richard once said, "I'd rather be Dick than dicked."

You won.
0 Replies