@Frank Apisa,
From your fingers to God
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:54 pm
@RABEL222,
"stole the election from us"

What nonsense.

Ignore all the facts that have been presented to you, because you want to feel the victim.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 04:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Cruz is not quite as classy as Trump.

Frank this is just nonsense. Back off your hate of conservatives and recapture your intellect.
farmerman

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
how many weeks back are you catching up?

You know that Trump has been pretty quiet of late. Most of the Fox and BLAZE Teabag "heads" are taking up as the main Trumpeteers.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:53 pm
@farmerman,
It's occurred to me that he might be a closet Hillary fan. No doubt someone else somewhere has thought of that. Amusing to think about, but no, likely not.
Hmmm, maybe he's toned down after thinking he has improved things for her.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 02:16 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank this is just nonsense. Back off your hate of conservatives and recapture your intellect.

Actually, what I wrote, Finn, was:

Quote:
Trump is a big-mouth, uncouth, angry, shoot-from-the-hip, elitist phony. He is a man who would bring shame to the office of the presidency...and to the nation as a whole.

I can understand why you and other American conservatives find them attractive...and want one of them as president.

They are what American conservatives look for and desire.

I stand by all that.

Thanks for the opportunity to repeat it.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 05:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
You should like this Frank.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 03:55 pm
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 05:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Very Happy You know, That is quite the statement. You are correct! "Cruz is not quite as classy as Trump." Come to think of it, Cruz doesn't have any class at all.
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 06:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Yes. They dont seem to remember that a republican Supreme Court has stolen one election from us already. What the hell will it be like with 7 republicans on the court. Are you ready for your surf status? Well maybe they will give us a 5 by 10 plot to raise vegies on.

Come to think of it, if Hillary doesn't win in 2016, America is doomed with a Republican President appointing more conservatives to SCOTUS. There are a few Justices who are past 70, with 82-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg surviving pancreatic cancer. I do not believe in a spiritual power, but to whatever force out there, I pray Hillary Clinton gets elected.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 11:11 pm
@korkamann,
Why do you want a psychopathic crook as president?
parados

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 09:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Why do you think everything is about you?
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 11:09 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Why do you want a psychopathic crook as president?

I do not want a "psychopathic crook as president." I run from Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush and all the clown-like GOP presidential candidates like a house afire. I am for Hillary Clinton regardless of her faults; heck, any politician will disappoint you at least once if not more, but as far as my ideology is concerned, Hillary comes the closest to satisfying my political needs.
roger

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 03:52 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:

I do not want a "psychopathic crook as president." <snip> I am for Hillary Clinton regardless of her faults; <snip>

There! Does it help you to understand yourself if I put both statements together?
Lash

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:27 pm
@roger,
LOL.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:39 pm
@roger,
Are you related to Lash. She has the ability to stretch the facts out of shape rather than lie outright. Your statement was a perversion of what he posted.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 06:02 pm
@RABEL222,
Apparently people like Roger and Lash cannot simply leave it at "Sanders is a better choice in my estimation."

They have to brand someone like Hillary Clinton as a "psychopathic crook."

Hey...if it makes them feel better about themselves to do that...fine. They should go for it.

I'm happy my life is not so dismal that I need that kind of thing to boost my self-esteem.
roger

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 06:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I guess it all depends on who says the same thing about whom, eh Frank?

korkamann wrote:

I do not want a "psychopathic crook as president." I run from Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush and all the clown-like GOP presidential candidates like a house afire. .