andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Well, there's first time for everything.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 09:46 am
@andy31,
So you agree that you've just suggested Setanta is Doctor Doolittle.
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:07 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Leaving aside that making lots of money from questionable real estate transactions is not necessarily a qualification for the office of President, you have no idea what i wish for, nor even if i am what you seem to consider an insult, which is to say, a "leftist." You should go into track and field--you're very good at jumping to conclusions, at least.

Pardon me, but if one keeps bashing everyone who dare say anything negative about left, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who he is, wouldn't you think? I would definitely loose that field (jumping to conclusions that is) to you Setanta. With you, hypocrisy never come to rest.
"Questionable real estate transactions" ? What in your mind would made any of Trump deals "questionable "? Or you just say things.... because he runs on republican ticket. Oo yeah, you are not leftist. Neah, you only pretend to be one.
If someone like Obama, community disorganizer
become president, what exactly make you think
that somebody with accomplishments like Trump has, is not qualify?
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 10:29 am
@Setanta,
This Chinese man in the corner store... only 5 years here huh?
You, Setanta, in one sentence jump to few conclusions assuming that Chinese man did not speak a word English 5 years ago and that he came straight from China. You have no idea how long I am here.

The difference between my conclusions and yours is that I base mine on facts and evidents, while you are taking yours from a thin air.
No wonder you are where are with your mind set.
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
No izzythepush. But on the positive site, I have to complement him for his writing skills. If Setantas views and his attitude would be as flawless as his English is, he would be a fine man. I'll say more, there is two people who especially give me pleasure to listen to or to read. One is Nigel Farage - fenomenal, and smart man with superior speach skills. If you don't know him than type his name on YouTube. Other is Setanta, whose english is really so smooth and perfect it brings smile to my face when reading his posts.
No wonder he is always disturbed with the way I write. Well, giving him this small concession I still strongly disagree with his views.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:10 am
@andy31,
Yup. Charlie (his Cdn name) and his wife have been in Canada for just about 5 years. They came here directly from China. His English is coming along very nicely. His wife still has more difficulty with the language but if we both slow down when speaking, we communicate well.

Many of our neighbours are very recent immigrants to Canada. It's the kind of neighbourhood it is. Lots of British war brides and Italian and Greek immigrants 50 -60 years ago. Twenty years ago we had a far number of newcomers from the Caribbean. Now it's becoming an enclave of 3rd/4th wave Chinese immigrants and other Asian newcomers. Our immediate neighbours on both sides of the house are from China - next to one is a couple from Japan.

It's a wonderful place to live.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:53 am
@andy31,
I know who Farage is. I don't think Setanta will appreciate being compared to him, but I'm quite enjoying it.
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 11:56 am
@ehBeth,
Bethy, I didn't know you are in Canada. Well I am all the way down in Texas. What we have here is bunch of Mexicans and illegals from south and central America. It is still better then California where all the Banditos and other Mexican gangs operates. At least Chinese and Japanese are intelligent and hard working and successful people. Good for you.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:03 pm
If Trump is no presidential bloodline he won't be chosen!

You see, presidents are not Elected but Selected (by bloodline)

The election is a farce and has nothing to do with anything!

A 12 year old can find that all out!
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:06 pm
@izzythepush,
He he he, I know. Lol. You are very right. Setanta IS after all leftist but his English is really superb. But I only was comparing his English to that of Farage's, and I do confess that my secret wish is to have the vocabulary and writing skills at least half of what Setanta' english is. That's why I like to read his posts, and especially when he gets mad, his English superiority is undeniable.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:11 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Ooh com on! Bloodline, a what??? Seriously? Are you 12 year old? What kind of conspiracy theory is that?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:24 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
Ooh com on! Bloodline, a what??? Seriously? Are you 12 year old? What kind of conspiracy theory is that?

Well, I can say a lot about what you wrote, but I leave it with this one:

Have you done any research into this? I think I already know the answer.

for e.g. you probably don't know that Bush and Obama are related? Yes, I know I know.(btw both psychopaths!)
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:34 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No I didn't do any research but certain things don't need to be researched. If you look at the pile of s*** do you need to research it to know what it is?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:36 pm
@andy31,
We have many Central and South Americans as well as Mexicans in our community. They are much-appreciated members of our city.

One of the joys of living here is the diversity of people.

___

hmmm Trump. How does he fit into this post? not at all. I've previously posted about his problematic real estate venture here.

http://www.thestar.com/business/real_estate/2015/06/24/trump-hotel-investors-head-to-court.html

believing in the value of his name caused problems for gullible people here

I hope the same doesn't happen to the US as a whole
andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:40 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Well that is obvious that we are all related, to some degree that is. To me it is very simple: it takes certain qualities to be a president. Is this the bloodline you are talking about?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:57 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
Well that is obvious that we are all related, to some degree that is. To me it is very simple: it takes certain qualities to be a president. Is this the bloodline you are talking about?

Yes, we are all related to some degree of course. Bit that is not what I am talking about here. The relations are very strong.

So, no, it doesn't take certain qualities to be a president, but it all about the bloodline and their dna. Lots and lots an dlots to tell about that one alone.
(btw all president were or are psychopaths!, yes, it is a bloodline of psychopaths!)
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 01:00 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
No I didn't do any research but certain things don't need to be researched. If you look at the pile of s*** do you need to research it to know what it is?

This is the most stupid thing I have ever seen!

This explains what I mean:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCUlo_iCMAAXJHA.jpg
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 01:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Bethy, I'm not saying that all Mexican are bad here. But we neglecting our own citizens in favour of Mexicans and all illegals which is really bad.
_____
I will say it again, that anything is better than Obama. At least Trump intend to seal the borther and stop the flow of illegals, and want to protect us, AMERICANS. Obama protects all the criminals, rioters, muslims and all the illegal immigrants and squize his own citizens.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 01:23 pm
Here's Nigel Farage.

andy31

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2015 01:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Thank you.
I've never seen this one.
But the most enjoyable and fun to watch are his famous presentations at the EU meetings. Here's one of them.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CB8QtwIwAWoVChMIx8HSk8b5xgIVg8uACh0C2QNm&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2gm9q8uabTs&ei=Qje1VceYJ4OXgwSCso-wBg&usg=AFQjCNFsG9ZSEjYpOndVyOieB_KuMWxoBQ