andy31

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I chose to read your comments as a complement, despite your disagreement with the contents of my posts.
So thank you.
andy31

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It was the Labour Party that gave us the NHS. 

Yeah... I can imagine. How is that working for you so far, huh?
andy31

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Both parties are left of your Democrat party which is more like our Conservative party.

No kidding! The sad part is, that this is what's coming to America too. Goodbye freedom and liberty... hello lunacy, oppression, and tyranny...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:33 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

Frank, I chose to read your comments as a complement, despite your disagreement with the contents of my posts.
So thank you.

Allow me to compliment you again.

This latest posting of yours contains a coherent sentence...something you seemed unable to manage in most of your earlier posts.
andy31

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hmm, very interesting... Frank maybe izzythepush does not concider you, progressive, to be leftist enough...
Well, Brits have now 3-dementional political system. It become so confusing, you just have to categorized into right and wrong.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Allow me to compliment you again?

Well thank you again. I am still learning, and posting here is helping me a lot.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
You guess wrong.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:31 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy…you wrote:

Quote:
That's OK Frank. I don't expect you to agree with anyone.

In reply to that, I wrote:

Quote:
I gotta agree with you there, Izzy. My guess would be that you do not expect me to agree with anyone.

To which you now reply:

Quote:
You guess wrong.

(Cue music from the Twilight Zone!)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:36 am
@andy31,
Pretty good, although it always does better under a Labour government.

You're too willing to swallow Fox News' lies wholesale because it's what you want to hear.

You actually thought that a clip of Farage being mocked on HIGNFW by being made to play Fruitcake or Loony was complimentary to Farage in some way. It ridiculed his party and him, and that was flaming obvious to anyone with the most rudimentary understanding of English.

Clearly your comprehension isn't that good, which would explain your disconnection from reality.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
C'mon Frank...running rings around dizzythetush is too easy...like shooting fish in a barrel . Clearly she didnt get it even when explained . I thought it was amusing though, especially after her rebuttal... Very Happy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
That little conundrum should keep Andy occupied for the next three months.
Lash

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 11:46 am
I think if a dude wants to be president and he misplaces $7 billion dollars, he may not be equipped to manage the finances of a country.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/bloomberg-billionaires-index-donald-trump-net-worth-seven-billion-less-120724.html#ixzz3hCl5F6Zq
andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 01:25 pm
@izzythepush,
You only wish that... I know, you would rather hover unopposed around a2k, spewing your ridiculous believes, rarely being confronted with truth. I realized you feel uncomfortable around truth, and since I'm only one of the very few who can deliver it to your face, you wish for nothing more than make me magically disappeared.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:08 pm
@andy31,
Piss off, you wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the arse. All you've got is prejudice and ignorance, truth can't get a look in.

If you replace the word "truth" with "****" you actually make sense.

honestAndy wrote:
I know, you would rather hover unopposed around a2k, spewing your ridiculous believes, rarely being confronted with ****. I realized you feel uncomfortable around ****, and since I'm only one of the very few who can deliver it to your face

You speak **** fluently.
andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:37 pm
@Lash,
Yeah yeah yeah... now of course when Donald leads, all the left shaking their pants, desperately atempting to find something, anything on him to make him look bad and irrelevant. But I have surprise to all of yall, Donald Trump is NOT going to play your games: you invent some phony allegation and ask him to apologize. You going to play his game! All the left media CNN, NBC, MSNBC and other alphabet channels that plead allegiance to the left, have something new coming that they never experienced before.
So all your "Donald this... Donald that..." won't work here. This country will not believe anymore in ANYTHING that is on the left anyway. Even those millions of illegals that dems putting so much hope in, will not help.
parados

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:44 pm
@andy31,
Once again you fall into your hyperbole so deep that you drown yourself.

Much of the left is cheering for Donald Trump and want him to win the GOP nomination because he is such a loose cannon and would cause a Democratic landslide larger than when Nixon beat McGovern.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:47 pm
@parados,
Amen!

The left would love to see Trump at the head of the Republican ticket...or Cruz..or Palin.

Just as the right would love to see Bernie Sanders at the head of the Dem's ticket.

Both sides would like to see their opponents do their work for them.
andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
He he he. .. I knew it!! I was just waiting for you loosing your head, because nothing else can hurt more than the truth, and it really pissed you off.
Well this reality check might pissed you off even more: anybody with half a brain in the USA will be running oposite direction if you show them how your "wonderful" helth care system functioning in England. That's a fact.
So all I can say is - my condolences for your loss... of your people's common sense, that is. You are done... even terrorists have nothing more to do there. You're finished.
andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Much of the left is cheering for Donald Trump and want him to win the GOP nomination...

Excellent!!! Vote for him than!! ... and we will see what happens.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:02 pm
@andy31,
You're living in a fantasy world. The only reason you believe such tosh is because you're not that bright.

And you're not very interesting.

You don't know anything about the NHS. I do, and you're dead wrong.