Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:59 am
@whitebars,
I can see lots of lovely things. Smile
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:05 am
@jespah,
Quote:
I can see lots of lovely things.

And I could care less. No offense to you personally, but most of the people I've encountered here are foul, ideological nitwits.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:09 am
Your post number 5995379

Your post number 5997052

Your post number 5997067

God you're thick . . . you could probably sit on a newspaper and dangle your legs. As i said, you brought a knife to a gun fight.
NSFW (view)
ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 09:28 am
@whitebars,
Irony has no hold here, barring poster's hasty purchase of an ironing board.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 03:20 pm
@whitebars,
You're pretty hilarious nononono, or Buttermilk, whichever you are. Just three posts before the one you link, you told me to **** off. As i said, you brought a knife to a gun fight.

In honor of you silly little knife, here's a musical interlude:

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 03:23 pm
@Setanta,
That song! I swear Bud Light should grab it - they sound like they're singing it's the Bud Light song.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 03:26 pm
@jespah,
I had exactly the same experience of it the first time i heard the song, and had forgotten until i listened to it again just now.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:54 pm
This thread is hilarious! Sadly, I think most of it is unintentional.

Those tags tell a sad story.

BTW - I've met the woman Setanta is rumoured to subjugate. Yikes! Yeah, right Shocked
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:57 pm
@margo,
I don't do no subjugating . . . that could hurt!
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:22 pm
@Setanta,
Nothing about you is funny Santana, nothing.

Except perhaps your face, but that's just a guess.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:48 pm
Accept it, setanta; every thread you start about women is going to get trolled.
margo

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:56 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I don't do no subjugating . . . that could hurt!

Ya right there, boyo!
roger

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
And why not? What's up with Singy Girls? Why not just female singers, or singers of the female persuasion?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 08:20 pm
There was something familiar about 'whitebar' and I think Set nailed it. It could very well be the creature who sometimes appears as nononono or Buttermilk. The poster using whitebar poses as the poster girl of radical feminists, seeing offense where there is none. Earlier someone pegged whitebar as a man posing as a women. Thats starting to sound like a good call. Its a little difficult to determine exactly what gender is posting, but its definitely an angry one. Whitebar is the quintessential angry female persona that anti-feminists warn people about. Shrill, irrational, chip on shoulder, pretends all men are brutes because thats what he believes women are like. Or how he hopes women are, because he's been so inept around girls and women. He may have unrealistic expectations about how women should behave in his world.

And to paraphrase Edgar, I've known a lot of men and women, they seem to be decent enough folks.

Bottom line, hello whitebar, you make women sound unhinged. As a women, I don't like that very much. I doubt you are even a women. As a women who began her career in 1966, whitebars complaints and accusations are piffle.He's just another coddled individual who thinks the world should be at his beck and call because he's so 'special', and minor disappointments seem gigantic to him.
Im really not happy with the unhinged accusations directed at men, this is a rookie move and I feel sorry for you.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 08:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Not to mention complete lack of humor/sense of satire even when satire is made clear.

I think I remember that Buttermilk had better spelling and grammar.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 09:16 pm
@ossobuco,
I remember those pissants differently, but its getting late an i have a lot of cleaning chores set for tomorrow. back tomorrow, after I've had some sleep. nite nite so
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 09:47 pm
I was a woman once...but I got better .
glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 10:08 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

I was a woman once...but I got better .

Oh how sweet, and some of just assumed you were an Aussie hot head...actually everybody still thinks of you as an angry bitter ol Aussie maladjusted and vindictive **** heel. It's really not an issue for us if you think you are a woman or man. whatever gender you identify as, you are still an unpleasant piss ant.
Ionus

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 10:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Ouch ! That really hurt ! No...wait...its just hunger...time for lunch . You are overcompensating for a lack of size . What gender do you associate yourself with ?