A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN . . .

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:06 am
@whitebars,
Why i titled the thread as i did is none of your goddamned business, you goofy bitch.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:07 am
@whitebars,
Hey, asshole . . . what women have i subjugated and how have i done that?
0 Replies

whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:13 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Why i titled the thread as i did is none of your goddamned business, you goofy bitch.

Another gendered insult. Does it make you feel like a big man to hate women?
jespah

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:19 am
@whitebars,
No, no, no, no!

Why so serious?

Why so profane?

Why the one-note Janie behavior?

Psst, seriously, you'll be a far happier person once you hit Ignore. And, BTW, stop and smell the flowers sometimes.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:20 am
@whitebars,
I don't hate women, although i certainly despise you personally. You started the name calling, and the gender based slurs. Now you're whining because you get served in the same manner. Here's some gender based common sense, bitch: sauce for the goose makes sauce for the gander.
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:29 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You started the name calling,

I did no such thing. You called me a "witless bitch."http://able2know.org/topic/285933-2#post-5995322 And that's what started it.

You continue to use the word "bitch" against me. And that's because you hate women. And you have a small penis. The two go hand in hand (except your hand is MUCH larger than your tiny penis is.)
0 Replies

whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:30 am
@jespah,
Quote:
Why so profane?

Why are you attacking me for being "profane" when SANTANA is the one who keeps calling me a bitch?!?
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:39 am
Maybe this isn't nononono, maybe it's Buttermilk. He was always a foul-mouthed hater. He would consider this a clever thing to do, to bring feminists into disrepute with a grotesque caricature.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:42 am
@whitebars,
Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . .

That was after you called me a misogynist and an asshole. You're not being very convincing, Buttermilk.
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:42 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
to bring feminists into disrepute with a grotesque caricature.

Says the person who continually calls women "bitches".

whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:43 am
@whitebars,
And tells women to get back in the kitchen.
0 Replies

whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:45 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
That was after you called me a misogynist and an asshole

Incorrect. I've proven that you attacked me first with a timeline post. Prove me otherwise with a timeline post.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:45 am
@whitebars,
Oh no, not women . . . just you, Buttermilk. Of course, at no time did i say that women should "get back in the kitchen." You are seriously deluded--and as far as this type of exchange is concerned, you brought a knife to a gun fight.
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:49 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Of course, at no time did i say that women should "get back in the kitchen."

Your whole thread is one big joke about women being barefoot, in the kitchen. Is that how you see society in your monkey-mind?

Is it funny to you to make jokes about stereotypes that have held women down for all history?

Yes, you are a misogynist asshole. And you're not funny. At all.
jespah

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:49 am
@whitebars,
Oh, no, no, no, no, that's not an attack. I asked you a question. When questions turn into attacks, I suppose teachers will start wearing kevlar vests. I would suggest reading more slowly in order to develop improved comprehension. Reading comprehension is a necessary skill for everyone. I do hope that everyone develops it. It's a good skill to have. As are spelling, grammar, punctuation, and paragraph breaks. Kids today! I swear! The texting generation does seem to fall short in those areas. It's a pity, really. Clear communications are great.

I bet you're just dyin' to change the color of your text. Go on, it'll be fun! Different-colored text is a blast.
whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:54 am
@jespah,
I'm not nonon, I'm buttermilk. Santana said it.

I'm also Jesus Christ and L. Ron Hubbard,.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:57 am
@whitebars,
Of course, no one (other than you) has mentioned women being barefoot (sic). I see that because you have no case, you're just going to make **** up. You're pathetic, Buttermilk, and not at all convincing.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:58 am
Who the hell are nonon and Santana? Never heard of them.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:59 am
@whitebars,
you seem to hate all men because you feel that men all hate women.
An interesting death spiral youre on.
I wonder how you got to have this wonderful attitude and view of life?

Im sorry you feel this way becuse (I too read your tags) you seem to be a perfect "one trick poney".

Maybe a hobby would help. I find woodworking helps me when Im all strung out like you spun. Course, most of mine went away when I quit drinking like 25 years ago.
0 Replies

whitebars

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:59 am
@Setanta,
I'm still waiting for a timeline post of me "attacking your first".

Can't produce it, can you? And that's because you're full of it. And you're a hate mongering misogynist who thinks jokes about holding women down are funny.

0 Replies