Another Day Where We Do Not Know If Any Gods Exist Or Not!

Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:57 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Nope. I'm not. You are pretending you don't and then trying to cast it upon me. If I didn't know, I would say so. I have no trickery or selfish motives up my sleeve.

Yup.

Insist you KNOW what you do not know.

I'm sure your god will appreciate that... "honesty."
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 04:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Let me be frank, Frank. God has... Not had... A plan for your life that you chose to walk away from because something or someone pissed you off. You have spent the rest of your life running from the truth. I know its there, buried deep in that stone cold heart of yours. You have every right to spend the rest of your life running from it, as you are, and He will not stop you from running. However, He will continue throwing obstacles, like me, in your way as long as you live because as bad as you want it to, His purpose or love for you will never change.
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:33 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Let me be frank, Frank. God has... Not had... A plan for your life that you chose to walk away from because something or someone pissed you off. You have spent the rest of your life running from the truth. I know its there, buried deep in that stone cold heart of yours. You have every right to spend the rest of your life running from it, as you are, and He will not stop you from running. However, He will continue throwing obstacles, like me, in your way as long as you live because as bad as you want it to, His purpose or love for you will never change.

Interesting blind guesses about what is going on, Onevoice.

So...you KNOW there is a god...and you KNOW the god's purpose.

Sorta like those people who KNOW there are no gods.

You ought never to lie to yourself. It doesn't work.

By the way...I do not have a "stone cold heart." Actually, I am anything but that.

However...I am willing to acknowledge that I do not know if any gods exist or not.

You ought to give that a try. You ought to acknowledge that you do not KNOW the god exists.

If the god you are pretending you KNOW exists...actually exists...I doubt it will hold that kind of honesty against you.

(Why do you suspect it would?)
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know the truth Frank. So do you. The question really is, how much longer will you run from it?
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:41 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

I know the truth Frank. So do you. The question really is, how much longer will you run from it?

I do not run from the truth, Onevoice. You do.

I embrace it. I acknowledge I do not know if gods exist or not.

But continue to pretend (sorta like a lie, don't you think) that you KNOW a god exists.

Why are you so afraid the god will be offended if you acknowledge that you do not KNOW...but that you simply guess that it exists...or, if you prefer, you "believe" it exists?
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Because Frank. I KNOW, that I know that I know. I tried your route. Perhaps worse in that I intentionally was seeking destruction to destroy what I did not understand. You know too. Stop your brain and mouth for a minute. Listen to your heart for a moment and hear His voice again. You've heard it before. You will recognize it as soon as you listen again. He never stopped speaking. You stopped listening.
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:53 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Because Frank. I KNOW, that I know that I know. I tried your route. Perhaps worse in that I intentionally was seeking destruction to destroy what I did not understand. You know too. Stop your brain and mouth for a minute. Listen to your heart for a moment and hear His voice again. You've heard it before. You will recognize it as soon as you listen again. He never stopped speaking. You stopped listening.

You are now going bananas, Onevoice.

If you actually are that terrified of what the god will think of you (or do to you) if you tell the TRUTH...namely, that you do not actually KNOW it exists...I guess it is best to just continue to pretend that you KNOW.

If you do, though, you are allowing fear of the unknown to rule your life.
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 06:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Lol. Fear? Really? I am not even slightly afraid of Him in the sense you are talking. Why must you keep displacing your own emotions on me?
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 06:35 pm
@neologist,
I didnt get back to you, sorry.

Rev 21:1
Quote:
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had ceased to exist, and the sea existed no more.

21:2
Quote:
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband

My bad, new jerusalem comes out of heaven, not heaven itself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 28 Sep, 2015 12:53 am
Another night with a blood moon.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/151/590x/Blood-Moon-607344.jpg

I caught a bloody big frog especially. I didn't actually have the heart to sacrifice it, but I twisted its arm something rotten.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 28 Sep, 2015 03:08 am
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/northern-cascades-lynn-bawden.jpg

Yet another day where we do not know if any gods exist or not!
onevoice

Mon 28 Sep, 2015 04:30 am
@Frank Apisa,
Good Morning Frank. Yet another day I do. Have a good one.
Frank Apisa

Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:45 am
@onevoice,

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYlOG6C3QnwOLTeDFA7xT35xo7gW5GA9zL2ra-MbbzuB-BdTxYgg

Good morning, Onevoice.

This is another day were none of us knows if gods exist or not...but that will not stop some from pretending they know there are no gods...and others from pretending they know there is at least one.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Two thumbs up for that pix by the palm tree!
That had to be 'by design' :-)
Frank Apisa

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 02:46 am
@Leadfoot,
Thank you, Leadfoot...both here and at the other thread.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 02:47 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c2U3HUQZVy8/UV7KI2bodLI/AAAAAAAAA4g/DJEEmv-FmNY/s1600/galaxy_universe-normal.jpg

Yet one more day when we do not know if any gods exist or not!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 05:16 am
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91fXj3CECPL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/Bermuda%20Reefer%20Madness.jpg

Yet another day where we do not know if there are gods or not!
Leadfoot

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 09:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
Just got back from my summer in Colorado. I miss it already...
Frank Apisa

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 11:00 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Just got back from my summer in Colorado. I miss it already...

Ahhh...I see the connection! Wink
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:19 pm
@Leadfoot,
Where did you have to go back to?