Another Day Where We Do Not Know If Any Gods Exist Or Not!

Leadfoot

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:52 am
@izzythepush,
I didn't say I found you confusing (far from it), you just prefer confusion in your reader. Such a waste of intellect.

There, a perfect setup, kick the ball izzy...
izzythepush

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:55 am
@Leadfoot,
So you're saying I should dumb everything down? Not going to do that, if people can't keep up they need to talk to someone else.
Leadfoot

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:56 am
@izzythepush,
SCORE!!!!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Sure you do Frank. The offending post has gone now, because I reported it, but it was there when we were both posting earlier.

I did not see any offending post, Izzy.

Quote:
You could treat it as a light hearted comment, like what I said about your inability to post jpegs. Or you could blow it out of all proportion just like your reaction to the jpeg comment.

And you could bring yourself under control.

Quote:

Seriously if there really is a good reason why you'd rather not talk about mucking certain things up, I understand. I've offered to give you a pass, similar to FM's pass, his spelling is bad because his hands are arthritic, not because he can't spell, so I don't mention it. (Other than in posts like this, obviously)

You came into this thread to lecture me...and to start trouble.

If the kitchen has gotten too hot for you...of course I am willing to ease up.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Great sentence. Did you have help constructing it?

Really Frank? That's what you're reduced to, claiming my English is so bad I need someone to tell me how to write proper like. That's where you are right now. Maybe you're right, all my posts are written by someone else, not me at all.

I was mocking the sentence, Izzy. It made no sense. Sorta like you often.
izzythepush

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
It was a typo Frank. I missed out a word. We all do it. If I consistently post word salad that means I can't construct a sentence, if it happens now and then it's a typo.

What's more, I admit it, without the imagination needed to insert the missing word you will find it confusing. I didn't spot the typo though, that's quite often the way, your brain inserts the missing word so you read what you meant to write instead of what you've actually written.

Again I admit it, I made a typo, my sentence was not correct. Now are you going to admit you mucked up posting a jpeg, or are you going to get evasive all over again?

ITP wrote:
I know Frank, for some reason you need to keep reality at arm's length.

Happy now? I've highlighted the missing word so as to avoid confusion.
Frank Apisa

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 10:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It was a typo Frank. I missed out a word. We all do it. If I consistently post word salad that means I can't construct a sentence, if it happens now and then it's a typo.

What's more, I admit it, without the imagination needed to insert the missing word you will find it confusing. I didn't spot the typo though, that's quite often the way, your brain inserts the missing word so you read what you meant to write instead of what you've actually written.

Again I admit it, I made a typo, my sentence was not correct. Now are you going to admit you mucked up posting a jpeg, or are you going to get evasive all over again?

ITP wrote:
I know Frank, for some reason you need to keep reality at arm's length.

Happy now? I've highlighted the missing word so as to avoid confusion.

Don't even mention it, Izzy.

Who give a damn about a missed word...when it was totally obvious that the word was missing; it was totally obvious what the word was; and it was totally obvious what you meant to say.

Anyone mentioning something like that is either being very, very petty...

...or trying to make a point to someone who doesn't seem able to get it in other ways.
neologist

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, but Izzy. Us USans don't understand how you can play football with a funny colored basketball. I mean, just because you use your feet . . . .
wmwcjr

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:47 pm
Shocked Two of my favorite A2K members are fighting? Say it ain't so! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:02 pm
@neologist,
Your women seem to understand well enough. They won the World Cup.
izzythepush

Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I got your point, you didn't get mine, the bit about owning up to your mistakes, even having a laugh about it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:07 am
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/222/795/cover1_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Yet one more day when we do not know if any gods exist or not!
neologist

Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:50 am
@izzythepush,
Wimmins?
Whaddoino about wimmins?
0 Replies

onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 09:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
Good Morning Frank. Smile

Yet another day... I DO. Smile
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 02:22 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Good Morning Frank. Smile

Yet another day... I DO. Smile

Nah...just another day you don't...but pretend to.

Gotta wonder what that is about.
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Unfortunately for you Frank, your opinion does not make the truth exist or not exist to anyone except yourself. Wink
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:36 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Unfortunately for you Frank, your opinion does not make the truth exist or not exist to anyone except yourself. Wink

Unfortunately for you...your pretense is obvious even to you.

If you want to continue to pretend you know...what you are accepting on faith (which is to say "guessing") do so. But remember...this god you are pretending to know exists...expects honestly from you.

onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Of course He does. So... what have I been dishonest about Frank?
Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:46 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Of course He does. So... what have I been dishonest about Frank?

I think you know.

You are pretending you know there is a god.
onevoice

Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nope. I'm not. You are pretending you don't and then trying to cast it upon me. If I didn't know, I would say so. I have no trickery or selfish motives up my sleeve.