Oh crap Jared, say it aint so

Linkat

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:04 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
I certainly agree with you on he is a criminal and should be punished maybe even the way you describe. Don't worry about that though - once he is in prison just leave him in general prison population and let nature take its course.

On the other side, I can see providing treatment. Not to reward him, but when he eventually gets out -- if this has a chance of stopping this behaviour, it will only help the innocent kids. I can see it more as helping society than him.

Either that or make him a gelding.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 12:23 pm
@Linkat,
Abusers were often once abused themselves, so when you choose to have no compassion for abusers you do so with the full knowledge that you have never walked in their shoes. Breaking the abuser/victim cycle requires much more work and much more enlightened work then pounding on every abuser that we can find.
Linkat

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 03:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
He is an adult abusing a child. Not all abusers end up abusing innocent children.

I can see getting him counseling, but I cannot see feeling bad for him.
Banana Breath

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 06:48 pm
@Linkat,
When someone commits a horrific crime, the state doesn't "owe" that person anything, such as a chance at rehabilitation. IF and only if the state can see any good from that person upon rehabilitation, it has that option, but never that obligation, and extenuating circumstances are considered, such as a woman murdering her husband given the circumstance that she had been beaten for years. But with an adult acting under their own free will, there are presumably no such circumstances, and when one for instance captures Hitler, it would be moronic to wring hands and suggest that a program for his rehabilitation be developed; the primary obligation is to protect the public and make sure the criminal can NEVER again endanger the public.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:06 pm
@Banana Breath,
And you are problem dumb enough to think that killing all of the muslim terrorists we can find will solve our terrorism problem . It never has worked, and never will work.

To solve terrorism we need to stop the creation of terrorists. To solve the problem of abuse we need to stop the creation of abusers.

As much as we get off on causing destruction and pain Sadism is not the answer to every problem.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:33 pm
@Banana Breath,
That was my point ... he would at some point be released from prison so it would benefit society to try to rehabilitate him so it is safer for society.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:35 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

That was my point ... he would at some point be released from prison so it would benefit society to try to rehabilitate him so it is safer for society.

the sadists claim that erotic abusers can not be rehabilitated, so we should not waste our time and money on them, "BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM!".

I say this is america, figure it out, and dont forget that we are free people, that the accused have rights, and redemption happens so let's encourage it. Please
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Obviously I clam to have the more enlightened, more moral, more reality based, more scientific, more practical, better person and better brained approach.

Glitter and her fellow sadists lose this one.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Obviously I clam to have the more enlightened, more moral, more reality based, more scientific, more practical, better person and better brained approach.

Lose? Lose what? I'm not facing jail time because I got my rocks off by abusing underage children. I said I was disappointed and disgusted by Jared's confession, pal. In your enlightened moral, realistic, 'scientific?', more practical, better person and better brained approach, do you think we should send kiddy diddlers to Disney Land? You've already shared way too much on the intimate details of your supposed SMBD life style, the dignity ship sailed a long time ago for you. Your entertaining, up to a point. You peddle your swinger persona then get all tight assed that someone dares to say sexual exploitation of children is wrong, is somehow sadistic. I'll send you a dictionary, ask your wife to look up the definition, and then read it yourself. And by the way, I don't give a good god damn what you think of me, it couldn't possibly top what I think of you. Since you claim to be such a bright and practical chap, you must realize that neither you or I can really upset the rhythm of the others life. You can't possibly think that.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
? You've already shared way too much on the intimate details of your supposed SMBD life style, the dignity ship sailed a long time ago for you.

That is BDSM idiot, and you need to learn to take humans as we are, not as you fantasize that we were.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
OH holy ****, I used the wrong initials to describe a perversion, my apologies. Frankly, I don't care what you do with your little pals, and I do take you as you are. Why do you care that I think you're sleazy and a tad creepy? I'm not going to join some swinger's club or group to gain your approval. Actually, I'm a little creeped out that you think I'm fantasizing, holy yuck. I'm happy with my life, why do you seek approval or affirmation to live your life as you choose??? You seem insecure, you don't need my stamp of approval. Christ on a cracker.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:30 pm
@glitterbag,
[quotev\ why do you seek approval or affirmation to live your life as you choose??][/quote]
I demand my rights as an American
glitterbag

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 09:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
Nobody's taking any right from you, you moron. Nobody cares what you do, except possibly your neighbors, but unless your breaking the law, who cares what consenting adults do with each other. As long as it doesn't involve me, I'm a happy camper.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 10:23 pm
@glitterbag,
I have no interest in your approval, it is only the recognition of my rights that I demand.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:00 am
@hawkeye10,
Check the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Talk to the Founters.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 01:54 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Nobody's taking any right from you, you moron. Nobody cares what you do,

Nobody is interested, end of. Hawkeye has to be one of the dullest, most unintelligent posters on A2K. A pathetic individual who uses shock tactics to get noticed. Now he's upset that now everyone has noticed, there's nothing there, just a sad pathetic man who needs to boast about his sex life with an assortment of pigs and hounds.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 01:58 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Obviously I clam to have the more enlightened,

No, you are incredibly stupid, and that has been proved on countless occasions. You can't even spell claim.

Argument rejected

Yet another epic fail by A2K's resident fuckwit.
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 04:08 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
I always thought he looked kinda skeevy , like that creepy Burger King.

Eating a Subway sammich to lose weight is like a marshmallow and peanut butter on graham cracker diet.

I dont know, its just my take on it
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 04:14 am
@izzythepush,
Hawkee's a member of the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 04:50 am
@Linkat,
Not convinced there's anything to treat. Be like proposing we treat heterosexuals to overcome that and make them all homosexuals. Contrary to the DSM-V flap, everything indicates pedophilia is in fact a sexual orientation. It's why recitivism is so high, and treatment never works. Of course in this case pedophilia wasn't involved, if anything a 14yo makes it hebephilia.

I personally wonder if treating sexual paraphilias as a kind of sociopathy might work better. We all understand what the local ages of consent are, so if a person breaks that law anyway, that's a kind of sociopathic behaviour. And treating it as one should work a lot better than making up new imaginary diagnoses like sex addicition, and whatever else.
0 Replies