Why do I like him so much?

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 04:01 am
I saw this guy from high school after not seeing him for years. I never paid any attention in high school to anyone. He is very attractive and I gave him my number. We don't talk very often. He wants to have fun with sending sexy pictures. I've never had a relationship which he knows and I don't know what to do. I don't know why I like him so much or why he is all I think about when we both want different things. He is the first guy who has ever called me attractive so that might be it. I don't know what to do or how to stop thinking about him. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. Any advice on where to go from here? Or how to keep him off my mind?

jespah

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 04:11 am
@Heavenhelpmyheart14,
It's because you haven't had these feelings before.

It's pretty normal.

Don't want to think about him? Then occupy your time with other things (school, community, work, whatever) and your mind will follow.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 07:00 am
@Heavenhelpmyheart14,
just out of curiosity, how old are you? Are you 14 yrs old by any chance?
Heavenhelpmyheart14

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 08:39 am
@Ragman,
No I'm 23.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 09:39 am
He's using you. He senses your crush and your eagerness to please him.

Just because he is "cute" does not mean he is an honorable man.

Any man who wants you to send pictures of youself naked is a creep.

Cut off any ties with him, ASAP.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 09:57 am
@Heavenhelpmyheart14,
Bottom line: cut him out of your life. He's toxic.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 08:56 am
@Heavenhelpmyheart14,
Don't send any pictures of yourself to anyone that you wouldn't be happy being redirected to your parents/employer.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 09:03 am
@izzythepush,
Or you can send them to me first for proper vetting and approval.

0 Replies

swethamohan

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 04:59 am
@Heavenhelpmyheart14,
IT IS BECAUSE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS HIM. JUST MOVE ON AND TELL YOURSELF YOU DESERVE BETTER. IF YOU MOVE AWAY FROM HIM LIKE GOING AWAY TO STUDY AND WORK YOU WILL FORGET HIM SOON. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL AT LEAST TAKE 6 MONTHS TO FORGET HIM BECAUSE YOU NEED TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU DESERVE BETTER.
0 Replies