GorDie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 09:48 am
This is crazy because it is not very surprising.

Brazil, a capital of the world for advocating adulterous behaviour is apparently recorded for having MOST of, not being the largest contributor, but actually having Most, of the top 50 most violent cities in the world.

Their perversion and focus on sex more than real social issues which are caused by class division and jealousy, glorification of drug dealers and corrupt politicians through sex brings that Great, incredibly rich and economically developed country to rune.

This is what I anticipate for the USA.

It is arrogant to tell criminals, pedophiles, lazy disrespectful men, and corrupt politicians morals are fictitious man made opinion statements. And we are educating such perspectives to the children who scientifically have been proven to actually grow into those criminals people (science is based on observations and facts: the fact: those people exist. We are advocating lack of morality to children.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 580 • Replies: 4

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 12:33 pm
@GorDie,
In a 2007 poll 97% of Brazilians asserted belief in God.
GorDie

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
irrelevant.
When a Gangster, Mofia boss, Corrupt politician, Rapist, or any other criminal or criminally insane person says they believe in God, you know what the reality is ?

They believe in "A God entity", not God, a God entity. That is called agnostic. and it is not a theist belief to be agnostic. That is closer to Atheism when you demonstrate lack of FAITH in RICHTEOUSNESS and MORALS. If you believe in and demonstrate high morals and consideration for your influence on society and culture as an agnostic, you are more closely related to Theist. Agnostic by pragmatic conclusion.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 04:20 pm
@GorDie,
Absolutely. A God entity, not "A God entity." Indubitably.
GorDie

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 07:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
Oh yes, your use of the word, Absolutely was incredibly well placed. Now, explain yourself since it is so determinable what you mean. The difference between : A God entity and "A God entity".

indubitably. You seemed to understand me. So please. explain yourself. Your use of the word Absolutely indicates your a morons. Because you did not even quote me. SO please assist me understand your lack of ability to make discretions clear.
0 Replies