Who Decided That The R's Are Stupid?

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 02:58 am
The theory being that since the nation has changed re the fags and the sxually covused then the R's must be over?

Does someone somewhere believe this tripe or is it rather propaganda for my consumption?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 15 • Views: 3,157 • Replies: 37
Topic Closed

contrex

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:19 am
Maybe you could make it a bit clearer what TF you are on about?
roger

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 03:24 am
@contrex,
Well, look who dropped in. First Gus; then contrex.
Tes yeux noirs

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 04:15 am
What are these Rs he is on about?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 05:39 am
@roger,
gus who? e havent had a gus ever since that rodent farmr got sent up..
As far as this thread, my theory is that Hawkee ws feeling "festive"
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 09:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Do you mean Readin, Ritin and Rithmatic ? Or Religions ? Tell me if I am getting warm....
Ionus

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:01 am
@Ionus,
Respect, Romance, Responsibility....the 3 R's of marriage . I win !! Yayyyy !!! Very Happy What did I win ? A free marriage to a man of my choice ? Shocked
tsarstepan

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:02 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Maybe you could make it a bit clearer what TF you are on about?

Chickenhawk has advanced stages of both rabies and syphilis of the brain. Of course he can't make his brand of fascist nonsense any clearer. It's neurologically impossible for him to do so.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:17 am
@hawkeye10,
Stupidity never sleeps. If you were stupid a week ago, you still are not smart.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:18 am
@hawkeye10,
inhaling again?
0 Replies

Miller

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 11:51 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

What did I win ? A free marriage to a man of my choice ? Shocked

A man (!) of your choice? Well, now, we have all sorts of men (!) for you . Lets see, at this point in history, we have transsexuals, transgenders, transvestites,straight, bisexual and cross-dressers.

We also have various combinations of these men (!), so try to be specific when describing the man(!) of your dreams... assuming you have dreams and assuming that dreaming is still a legal act, when performed in one's home and bed...
hawkeye10

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 01:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
We keep hearing from the Left that the nation has moved to the Left on Social issues, that the Repubs no longer are in line with the people and that their days are over. THe media runs these stories election cycle after election cycle, predicting that the R's will get washed out at the ballot box because they are too stupid to move in line with the people. When the R's do just fine at election we get told that big money R's bought the votes, that a massive lying manipulative media buy fooled the people....again.

My question is this: do the "journalists" and the rest of the left actually believe this...... do they believe that something like the hand of God has anointed them as the chosen ones, that time will bring them constant power because their advisories are too stupid to believe the "right" things?
Tes yeux noirs

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 01:14 pm
Oh! I see! The Rs are Republicans! Are there no gay Republicans? Is being tolerant of diversity a "left wing" thing in the USA? Is this Hawkeye person for real?
hawkeye10

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 01:19 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:

Oh! I see! The Rs are Republicans! Are there no gay Republicans? Is being tolerant of diversity a "left wing" thing in the USA? Is this Hawkeye person for real?

The D's constantly tell us that the R's are the party of white men, because they do not believe in diversity, so time will kill the party leaving only the D's standing because power and demographics are shifting away from white men. When a black for instance claims to be a R's then we get told that he must be too stupid to support the "right" party.

I personally dont believe that the R's are intolerant, I have said in many threads that in my interactions I have found those on the Right to be more tolerant of differing beliefs and genetics than the Left is. You will rarely to never see the media say such a thing though.
0 Replies

thack45

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 06:17 pm
"Who Decided That The R's Are Stupid?"

I believe the R's themselves had a hand in the decision, and it's been a group effort. The Nuge has certainly done his part over the years... recently: https://facebook.com/tednugent/posts/10152937710607297

Ted was kind enough to break his post it to sections (anticipating the capacity of his fans?) for us. So that's nice. Below he indicates that homosexuality and stance on abortion are hereditary
Quote:
For those Americans still capable of actually thinking with a sense of honesty, THINK ABOUT THIS!!
Part I ….
A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.
B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.
C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.
D. In three generations, there will be no liberal democrats

Here Nugent copy/pastes some stats from a conservative site; probably this one, or one like it. Now, there may be some validity to the info, I don't really know yet. But it feels like a lazy reference, as the source is biased, from 2011 at the latest, and not definitive. Also, the quote below is both incorrect, and most likely misattributed
Quote:
Part II:
10 Poorest Cities in America and how did it happen?
City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level
1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%
What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
Detroit , MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961
Buffalo , NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954
Cincinnati , OH - (3rd) since 1984
Cleveland , OH - (4th) since 1989
Miami , FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor
St. Louis , MO - (6th) since 1949
El Paso , TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor
Milwaukee , WI - (8th) since 1908
Philadelphia , PA - (9th) since 1952
Newark , NJ - (10th) since 1907
THINK ABOUT IT!
Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'
It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats...yet they are still POOR.
THINK ABOUT IT!

A couple of quotes to finish it out, and another one that's falsely, and it would seem intentionally, attributed to a person that people have actually heard of. It was even discussed here on a2k! I do agree with it for the most part, but the second quote is weak
Quote:
Part III:
"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves."
...........Abraham Lincoln
THINK ABOUT IT!
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian.” - Henry Ford
THINK ABOUT IT!

So there you have it, an R imploring people capable of thinking to think. And it is evident from his post that he's decided exactly what type and level of thinking he's looking for. I'll end with a couple of quotes that I like:

"If it was true that lower taxes for the rich and more wealth to the wealthy lead to job creation, today we would be drowning in jobs."

"The most pro-business thing you can do is to help middle-class people thrive."

— Nick Hanauer
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 06:27 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
Are there no gay Republicans
I woner who writes WSJ and Barron;s and Free Republic who runs Fox?
Surely all journalists arent born D's
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 07:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Does someone somewhere believe this tripe or is it rather propaganda for my consumption?

In general, yes. Most of the Left actually does believe their own tripe.

They are doomed though. The 2013 gun control debacle handed the 2016 election to the Republicans.

After 8 more years of Republican nominees to the Supreme Court, Justice Scalia will be thought of as "one of the old moderates".
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 07:05 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:
Is being tolerant of diversity a "left wing" thing in the USA?

There are a few tolerant Liberals. A few of them even post on a2k. But for the most part there is no tolerance to be found on the Left.
0 Replies

GorDie

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 07:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hey Gus. I thought I was code named Gus.

enough about that though. My grandfather had a moose named Gus. yeah he got eaten by a bear one day... true story.

I don't know enough about Right wing and Left Wing videos. But the Republican's super-packers are sending out videos explaining that the Democrats are Racists.. it's on facebook.

The Stupid ones are the gullible ones or the ignorant ones. Each party offers and contributes. that is all.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:14 pm
@Miller,
How about a heterosexual male friend ? Sad
0 Replies