Who Decided That The R's Are Stupid?

Ionus

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Arrrrrrr...so I didnt win...this contest is rigged ! I'm not playing anymore, I.m going home and tellin on you lot . Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:16 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
Are there no gay Republicans?
Of course there are...third closet on the left...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 01:37 am
Who Decided That The R's Are Stupid?

Ronnie and Dubya certainly lit up the way, but what finally clinched it was when John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. That was the tipping point, after that Republican and stupid became synonymous.
farmerman

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 02:12 am
@izzythepush,
I think when Ronnie made ketchup "A vegetable" ,that gave the Sarah Palin nomination a run for jus plain wackiness. When he gave hi explanation of "trickle down" economics, I spit up my cheerios
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 04:16 am
This is typical Whackeye extended straw man fallacy. He makes **** up, and then expects people to come around and argue with him about it.

Of course there are homosexual Republicans--in fact, they're very well organized.

Log Cabin Republicans (Clickity-click!)
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 04:18 pm
More and more we are becoming a short-attention populace. How quickly so many forget the succession of Obama failures/scandals and are now willing to turn a couple of SC decisions and a Trade Bill into the Big Mo.

Obama supporters - Enjoy it while you can because before long other stories will come to the fore, and considering the incompetence of this administration they''re bound to be negative.

What matters most will be the news cycle just before the 2016 election. Obama and his handlers were well aware of this when they worked very hard to deceive the American public about Benghazi (Cue the usual suspects to respond with BENGHAZI!!!!)
InfraBlue

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 04:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
What was the Benghazi deception all about, again?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 05:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/56937/large/benghazi.jpg?1384032580

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif
RABEL222

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 11:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Benghazi,

What in the hell is a Benghazi?
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 11:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Obama knew which way the vote would go and ran around and stood in front of the crowd . This is a man who will do anything to look good in history .
Frank Apisa

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:48 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Obama knew which way the vote would go and ran around and stood in front of the crowd . This is a man who will do anything to look good in history .

Actually, this is a man who it appears WILL look good in history.

I honestly didn't think that a while back...but more and more, it seems he will look a heck of a lot better than many...and certainly a LOT better than some of the recent Republican heroes.
izzythepush

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 04:12 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How quickly so many forget the succession of Obama failures/scandals

9/11, illegal invasion of Iraq, Enron, financial meltdown and so on cast such a huge shadow that any presidency that does not display such extreme incompetence, greed and disregard for the lives of innocents is going to be a resounding success.

You really don't get it do you Finn? Dubya's presidency was such a monumental catastrophe that if Obama had done nothing but masturbate during his years in the Oval office he would still be a better president by a considerable margin.

You must be very upset at the thought of all those poor sick children who will now be treated instead of being left to die.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 01:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Isent republican hero an oxymoron?
Frank Apisa

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 02:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Kinda!

But I understand that Mitch Mc Connell has decided that the next change to American money should include using Ronald Reagan on the $20.

I guess if it were a choice between Howdy Doody and Ronald Reagan...I would go with Reagan...but surely there is someone deserving of the honor instead of either!
parados

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
They have proposed the next $20 have a woman on it. Perhaps Nancy Reagan would be a good choice.

"Just Say NO to cash"
0 Replies

korkamann

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The Republicans are so desperately afraid Hillary Clinton will deny them the White House they're scraping the bottom of the barrel. This Benghazi mantra brings to mind the Vince Foster so-called "murder." Foster was an aide of the Clintons and under personal stress he committed suicide. The Republicans pointing a finger suggesting he was murdered by the Clintons to shut him up. There was an investigation and NADA! was the result.

...Not one to count my chickens before they hatch, I do believe Hillary will carry it off and become the first woman President of the US. As a result of this, I suspect there will be mass suicide among many Republicans. Laughing Ah! "Revenge is best served cold."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:41 pm
And there's this.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think Howdy Doody is a much better choice.
0 Replies