Hey! Let's go shoot some of farmerman's cows!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:24 am
While you people were carrying on with your incessant chattering I managed to slaughter the entire herd on my own. Farmerman is weeping, the vultures are circling, and the cows are beginning to bloat in the midday sun. It's a beautiful sight.

Oh, and about my capybaras being held hostage: I am not the least bit concerned.

They are carrier capybaras -- trained to return home.

(You don't think Ratzenhofer would just blindly stumble into such a venture without covering all his bases, do you?)
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 11:09 am
http://recollectionbooks.com/bleed/images/BB/militants1g.gif
They've got friends Gus, and boy are they p|ssed!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 12:08 pm
Yay! The delaying tactics worked for us, didn't they Very Happy?

Now, who's for eating beef while being chased away by hicks?

0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 12:22 pm
tenderloin please followed by a t-bone.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:01 pm
Damn, what a bummer. I got over here as fast as I could to stop this needless act but it was done. And now I see people pigging out on all of that beef, including folks who probably shouldn't be.
Sitting on a hill shooting "cows" doesn't take a lot of brains: just a 22 and a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
"Cow-tipping," however (which, no, does not involve giving them your spare change), requires a much higher level of sophistication: Bud rather than Pabst or some really good weed.
Nothing can make me laugh...um, I mean, nothing can make someone who is into this laugh harder than to walk up to a standing but sleeping cow and press a blunt stick against the side of its head right behind the ear and watch it fall over. Damn, it is funny to see...or so I've heard, I mean. An old Southern tradition. Some of yall urban dwellers may think this "cow-tipping" thing is a myth. Not so. It's as real as can be. Just ask dys.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:13 pm
It's a southern tradition?

It was apparently all the rave in rural Wisconsin, I heard, growing up in Milwaukee. They used to say the hick kids did it. And it's PBR 24/7.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:26 pm
Actually, some cows survived gus' slaughter, because they were beamed by Les Saveurs Du Vache Internationaux Contre Gustave towards our local cows-receiving-antenna

http://online.sd43.bc.ca/della/images/o%20DRAO%20cows.JPG

I'll keep an eye on them ..... and of course: they don't get GM food!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:34 pm
Good work Walter!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 01:41 pm
Good God, the cows are involved in the SETI project!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 02:11 pm
First they'll be beaming the cows; next they will be beaming us up. It's all a conspiracy, I tell you. They're just using cuddly... cows... to cover up their malevolent plots. I suggest that everyone join L'organisation contre les Saveurs Du Vache Internationaux Contre Gustave, otherwise stupidly known as LOCS-VIC. The first fifty to join will earn themselves a meal of their choice, a train ticket to Prestatyn, and a badge saying 'I saved the human race. Can I go home now?'

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 02:14 pm
jespah wrote:
Good God, the cows are involved in the SETI project!

Well, sorry, seems, the project really got a bit out of control Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 02:50 pm
colorbook wrote:
I think you may be jealous of farmerman?s cows because all of yours died of swamp sickness.

Yes - and because his cows love him with a genuine love....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 03:46 pm
As I am always the diplomat, I have a solution that would satisfy everyone here. We contact soserene (who sadly, we haven't seen around much lately), and have her show us how to tip the cows. Then we paint bloody red splotches on them, and shoot a few rounds into the air. He'll be just as shocked, and no cows would suffer any serious damage.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 04:19 pm
I've been sent in to bargain... they say that that arrangement is fine, as long as they get to drive away with banjo music playing. There is also the difficulty of the cows' already being dead, but that's irrelevent to the plans, I feel.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 05:01 pm
whew, You notice my obvious absence. i was busy in church praying that my cows are spared from that murdering bastard that is Ratzenhofer. ANd, guess what? My prayers were answered, my neighbor, Don Gabagool, the rural mafia capo di tuti capo, had his herd slaughtered. Well, I told Don Gabagool about this thread and about Ratzenhofers evil plan. All don Gabagool said wasw

"where can I locate dis individzewl. I wish to have a dezcushun wid him. "

If I were Ratzenhofer, I would attempt to secure a one way bus ticket out of the area, and quickly.

Oh Walter, don Gabagool would enjoy if you could re beam his cows that you saved back to him at your earliest convenience. Don G is a very generous man and can be a very good friend of yours, as he is now in your debt. So , if there is anyone who causes you some embarrasment, and whose disappearance would not be a great inconvenience, Don G would consider it an honor to remove this individual for you.

Run Ratzenhofer, be afraid. be very afraid
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 05:11 pm
By the way, whose week was it to see that Gus is released from his leather restraints just to go potty?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 05:11 pm
Shot one for me, and tag it "ci."
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:12 pm
Go get 'im, farmerman! Evil or Very Mad
Good work guys! Good triumphs over evil, yet again! Yay! Very Happy
BTW, I've contacted the RSCPA here in Oz & they are NOT impressed, Gus! I think you've caused an international animal cruelty incident! How can you sleep at night, they ask? Shocked
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:19 pm
Chorus:

Gus' voice thunders from somewhere behind a cow's carcus:

'Laugh now, but we will see who laughs last'

accompanied by manic laughter and, eventually, heavy coughing.

0 Replies