Hey! Let's go shoot some of farmerman's cows!

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:35 am
msolga wrote:
Smart thinking, CB! Very Happy I think he's hiding somewhere ... nowhere to be seen!

<whispering> I think he may see that he is out-numbered.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:38 am
Drom does your "offer" mean that we go along with the cow killing frenzy? If so, no way! What do you say, CB?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:39 am
No; their offer means that you merely support us, and, perhaps, argue the case against Farmerman on MTV.

0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:43 am
I have the protest signs ready who wants to carry one? I have "PLEASE FREE THE COWS," "ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS UNITE," and "CAPYBARAS ARE JUST BIG RATS"
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:44 am
psst, Drom .... Why not just join our side? That would solve everything. Those 2 hiding behind the cows over there surely can't inspire your confidence?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:45 am
I am for cows and motherhood all the way.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:48 am
OK, CB, I'll carry one. But it might not have to came to that .... Looks like the men have caved in & I'm hoping that Drom is about to desert ....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:49 am
au1929 wrote:
I am for cows and motherhood all the way.

Ah, another one for the side of good! I think we've got 'em beat, CB!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:50 am
To go, or not to go, that is the question. I am in favour of animal's rights, but in not supporting the death of farmerman's cows, I would be giving him further reason to brag about how they sustained an onslaught. Also, how can you be for animal rights when it comes to cows and not to capybaras? Hmm.

Would you join their side if we paid for twice the number of cows to be given to you or a suitable person whom you know? They seem hell-bent on recruiting you...

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:53 am
Nah, not me, Drom .... Besides, the capybaras are p[erfectly safe with CB.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:57 am
They say that she's using them as blackmail. They are making one more offer to you both; they'll perform a version of Kate Bush's 'Wuthering Heights (Dys sings while Gus dances.) If you don't go for this, or at least release the capybaras, then they'll just shoot all the cows.

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:05 am
I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what eventuates, Drom .... Bedtime for me. And as CB has those wretched capybaras in her keeping, it'll be pretty much up to what she decides .... Hmmmm ... decisions, decisions!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:05 am
Where the heck is farmerman? There is an injustice going on here!

Drom, we will not surrender to a sweet song and dance (no matter how delightful it may be)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:06 am
Hang in there, CB! And good night! Smile
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:09 am
Good night msolga...hopefully this will be all be settled when you wake up. There is a possibility though, that this whole situation could end up being a barbecue.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:10 am
Surely you would not eat capybaras?

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:13 am
Laughing God night you two! Very funny, Drom!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:17 am
Barbecued Capybaras (yuck!). Msolga and I will feed Gus's Capybaras birth control pills; they will never be able to repopulate, and thus his farm will not survive.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:23 am
As long as you turn them into baseball mitts and hamburgers, eventually, I don't care what you do with the cow's.

No matter who they belong to.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:25 am
Good night, Msolga, and sweet dreams!

You are even worse, then, Color; as, whereas we are liberating these cows from the yoke of oppresion, you're ruining the Capybaras' lives!

0 Replies