THE US, THE UN AND THE IRAQIS THEMSELVES, V. 7.0

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 11:51 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
... Another horrible landmark passed.

The really sad thing is that the true number of dead for the US is much higher. They massage the numbers as much as possible to keep them low... and we're STILL over 1500....

I understand to you oldsters who lived through/around WW2 that that number doesn't sound high... but it does to me... Cycloptichorn

Am I correct in inferring that you want the US to pull out of Iraq now?

Am I correct in inferring that you want the US to emulate the US's South Vietnam behavior, and desert the Iraqis people's quest for a democracy of their own design, and flee from Iraq now ?

Am I correct in inferring that you believe US desertion from Iraq is a necessary step toward solving the terrorist problem now ?

I understand some youngsters believe there should not be any cost to securing freedom, or, in otherwords, freedom should be free. Are you one of those youngsters?

By the Way, are you one of those posting bad news articles and cartoons in this forum who actually believes those articles are reliable descriptions of what is true?
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:17 pm
Got to you didn't it Ican.....
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:37 pm
Gelisgesti wrote:
Got to you didn't it Ican.....
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cool Rolling Eyes Laughing

Am I correct in inferring that you want the US to emulate the US's South Vietnam behavior, and desert the Iraqis people's quest for a democracy of their own design, and flee from Iraq now ?

Am I correct in inferring that you believe US desertion from Iraq is a necessary step toward solving the terrorist problem now ?

Are you one of those people who believes there should not be any cost to securing freedom, or, in other words, freedom should be free?

By The Way, are you one of those posting bad news articles and bad news cartoons in this forum who actually believes those articles are reliable descriptions of what is true?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:38 pm
yada yada yada yada...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:38 pm
Quote:
By the Way, are you one of those posting bad news articles and cartoons in this forum who actually believes those articles are reliable descriptions of what is true?

Tell me, who do you believe? The government? I don't think so.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, as with pretty much everything in life.

As for your straw-man arguments, I'm uninterested. Find someone else to berate for a while.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:40 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
yada yada yada yada...

Are you one of those people who believes there should not be any cost to securing freedom, or, in other words, freedom should be free?

By The Way, are you one of those posting bad news articles and bad news cartoons in this forum who actually believes those articles are reliable descriptions of what is true?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:47 pm
Quote:
U.S. troop deaths fall in Feb.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/casualties/2005-03-02-troop-death_x.htm?csp=34
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Quote:

Mideast Photos - AFP
Add to My Yahoo! News Photos
Prev. | Start | Next

General Mohamed Faik Raouf holds his Kalashnikov rifle on patrol in Baghdad's Haifa street district. Raouf likes to boast that he shot down an American fighter jet over Baghdad in the 1991 Gulf War. It is on men like him that the United States is now pinning its hopes for a speedy withdrawal of its troops from Iraq.(AFP/Karim Sahib)
Sun Feb 27,11:16 AM ET
AFP

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20050227/capt.sge.ogj54.270205161622.photo00.photo.default-384x269.jpg
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

From the TOS Ican:

http://www.able2know.com/disclaimer.php#3b1

Quote:
1) Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam." Spammers will be removed from the service, and their accounts terminated.

This isn't the first time you've disrupted the topic with repetitive messages that are essentially meaningless. I'm formally asking you to cease this practice as it is a violation of the TOS, and, frankly, a waste of a bunch of people's time.

No offense intended, of course.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:48 pm
ican711nm wrote:

See? Tico just posted a good news article! Still, 1,500 dead....
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:52 pm
http://www.lies.com/images/first_four_years.gif
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:56 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
...Tell me, who do you believe? The government? I don't think so. The truth lies somewhere in the middle, as with pretty much everything in life. As for your straw-man arguments, I'm uninterested. Find someone else to berate for a while. Cycloptichorn

I'll be delighted to answer your question after you answer my questions. I made no straw-man arguments. I asked you if my inferences were correct. Are they?

0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:58 pm
Heck, good graph, Gel!!! I was just looking up the same thing!!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:59 pm
I don't care what your answer to my question is; I don't care to answer your questions, either. You ARE bringing straw man arguments, and I'll have none of it.

Once again, I'm asking you to stop posting crap over and over again. I'm attempting to be cordial here; I won't ask again.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:59 pm
Gelisgesti wrote:

0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:01 pm
old europe wrote:
... See? Tico just posted a good news article! Still, 1,500 dead....

0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:03 pm
old europe wrote:
Heck, good graph, Gel!!! I was just looking up the same thing!!

And we had half a million troops on the ground ...
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:06 pm
ican711nm wrote:
Gelisgesti wrote:

How does this contribute?
0 Replies

ican711nm

Cycloptichorn wrote:
I don't care what your answer to my question is; I don't care to answer your questions, either. You ARE bringing straw man arguments, and I'll have none of it. Once again, I'm asking you to stop posting crap over and over again. I'm attempting to be cordial here; I won't ask again. Cycloptichorn

I am attempting to learn what you really think. I am attempting to determine whether you are a US rooter, or merely another US impeder.

In the words of another famous philosopher: "Put up or shut up!"
0 Replies

ican711nm

Cycloptichorn wrote:
I don't care what your answer to my question is; I don't care to answer your questions, either. You ARE bringing straw man arguments, and I'll have none of it. Once again, I'm asking you to stop posting crap over and over again. I'm attempting to be cordial here; I won't ask again. Cycloptichorn

I am attempting to learn what you really think. I am attempting to determine whether you are a US rooter, or merely another US impeder.

In the words of another famous philosopher: "Put up or shut up!"
0 Replies