Why is the scientism a masterpiece of the arrogance

Herald

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 12:47 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
You've been told this before.
     Where? Where have you proved that the Universe has been created (by what-/whomsoever) ... and has not always existed? ... and why are you so much impressed by only one option of the hypothesis and skip with ease everything else ... incl. the current questions?
FBM

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 12:55 am
@Herald,
I've told you over and over again that I have no claim regarding the origin of the universe. You're really demented, aren't you? Hooked on strawmen. You can't wrap your noggin around the fact that my only claim is that you have **** all for evidence for your teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies, therefore your claim that it is "plausible" is whacked-out, denialist bullshit.

4:0
Herald

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 10:31 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I've told you over and over again that I have no claim regarding the origin of the universe.
     Actually you are too arrogant for a person having no idea and no evidence of the origin of the Universe.
FBM

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 11:11 pm
@Herald,
I have an idea about whether or not you have presented any evidence about your teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies, though. As suggested by:

Syamsu

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 02:36 pm
@FBM,
Emotions cannot be measured either. So therefore you regard emotions as bullshit, just as wel you regard God as bullshit, on equal terms.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 10:21 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I have an idea about whether or not you have presented any evidence about your teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies, though.
     No, you have neither idea what your are talking about, nor why. Why for example the option with the aliens made such a great impression on you ... and you skip with an easy hand ALL the other possibilities?
FBM

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 11:01 pm
@Herald,
I also have a good idea about your favorite logical fallacy, the red herring. You have done absolutely nothing to support your claim that the alien/ILF/god-thingy hypothesis is "plausible." Nada. Zip.

Herald

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 10:25 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I also have a good idea about your favorite logical fallacy, the red herring.
     No, you don't have any ideas. You have a broken record of the straw-man of the aliens ... and nothing else.
FBM

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 11:16 pm
@Herald,
The're your exact words. I don't blame you for being ashamed of them, though. They're pretty whacky. Laughing

Herald

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 10:52 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
The're your exact words.
     They are not from this thread. You have serious problems with the orientation on the blogs.
     This thread is about how can you present yourself as a great scientist with zero knowledge proof of knowledge?
FBM

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 06:57 pm
@Herald,
It's about wingnut denialism vs real science. How can you present yourself as a great, teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god apologist with zero "knowledge proof of knowledge"?

Herald

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:52 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
It's about wingnut denialism vs real science.
     You are totally deranged and detached from the reality. What I am 'denying' and what you are 'confirming as science' ... as you claim that you have no claims and beliefs.
     You cannot hide behind the aliens to infinity ... sooner or later you will have to state out (in your own words and without stochastic and promiscuous irrelevant quotes) what is your personal view of the world (if you ever have had any of the kind).
FBM

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 10:00 pm
@Herald,
The alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies were your idea. Which of us is deranged and detached from reality? Laughing I'm not the one making monstrous, self-contradictory claims despite having not a single shred of empirical evidence to back them up. Wink

Herald

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 10:17 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
The alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies were your idea.
     False. The aliens were an example of agnosticism, and the idea to turn them into a broken record and to gain some infinite dividents from that is your personal top design straw-man and your original idea. You claim that all the separate statements in the OR hypothesis are impossible - you are the one to prove it.
FBM

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 10:21 pm
@Herald,
You're making up the agnosticism as an ad hoc rationalization. "My personal are" is not agnosticism. You own it. Man up, alien-man. On the other hand, it does seem that you're beginning to realize how ridiculous it is, so there's that.

Herald

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 10:13 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
"My personal are" is not agnosticism.
     If you are not Agnostic, deal with the things in which you believe - why are you trying to deal with things that you don't believe in?
     You are the one claiming to have all the information in the Universe, so you are the one, who is to present the Evidence No1 that the Universe has been Created ... and has not always existed ... and also that it is knowable.
FBM

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 10:30 pm
@Herald,
Pot calling the kettle black, Prof. Strawman. I only claim to know that you haven't produced the first scrap of evidence to support your claim that your "personal" teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingy hypothesis is "plausible." Plausibility is helped along by evidence, you see. The kind that scientists publish. Where's yours?

Herald

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 06:10 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I only claim to know that you haven't produced the first scrap of evidence to support your claim
     You don't know anything - I may have said something but it does not mean that I really believe in it ... or that I haven't changed my mind in-between.
FBM wrote:
... that your "personal" teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingy hypothesis is "plausible.
"     You are the heaviest case scenario of religion deviation - religious fanatic. BTW you have no test to distinguish and to prove when something is result of your slack imagination, when it is suggested by people around you, when it is by the aliens, when it is communication with God ... and when with the Devil. All that you have is a big mouth, one broken record ... and nothing else.
FBM wrote:
Plausibility is helped along by evidence.
     It is nothing of the kind. Plausible means 'reasonable' and 'acceptable' and it does not need any evidence except for logical justification. So and so you cannot exclude the aliens as a hypothesis for the various religions, and you cannot distinguish when a prophecy is sent by God, by the Aliens or is result of your slack imagination or is something else that we cannot even imagine.
     'Evidence' is needed at the stage of 'Feasibility'. What evidence do you have that the Infinite Gravity is feasible, can exist out of Time (whatever is that supposed to mean), and can 'do the housework in the Universe' without a force carrier. How does that happen?
FBM

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 06:15 am
@Herald,
You said, "My personal are..." and then some whacked out, grabbastic, self-contradictory crap about alien/ILF/god-but-maybe-science thingies teleporting the design of the earth from billions of years ago. If you want this claim to be as plausible as what the scientists say, then you need to present equally compelling evidence. Until you do that, your steaming pile of denialistic crap is about as plausible as a comic book.

Herald

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 10:53 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
You said, "My personal are..."
     It doesn't matter and this is not the theme here, and this quote is not from this thread. The question of this thread is: Can an absolute retard that has zero knowledge on any theme present himself as a great sicentist on the grounds of a broken record ... of the aliens, for example? Can an absolute retard acquire the highest scientific credentials on the grounds of zero knowledge, IQ of a moron, and infinite aggression? ... and aren't much of the 'scientists' at that level?