Why is the scientism a masterpiece of the arrogance

Herald

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:12 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
If I were making any such claim, which I'm not, the burden of evidence would indeed be on me. However, since I'm not making that claim, it's not.
     You are taking the side of the Big Bang 'theory' which automatically means that you understand that theory up to the eighteenth digit after the decimal point OR accept it unconditionally at 100% without understanding five nines of it, as the case actually is.
     You are simply lying that you don't have any beliefs and that is obvious.
FBM

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2015 07:50 pm
@Herald,
I'm comparing the evidence that real scientists have against your total lack of evidence and declaring that you don't have ****. Whether or not what the real scientists claim is ultimately true or not is not my claim. They have evidence, you don't. Thus:

4:0
Herald

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 06:15 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I'm comparing the evidence that real scientists have against your total lack of evidence and declaring that you don't have ****.
      ... and where is that 'real evidence': 1) that the Universe has been created; 2) that something can exist before Time; 3) thta any form of energy can exist without a force/material carrier and without real manifestation.
     .. Where is it ... where are you?
FBM

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 09:19 am
@Herald,
Herald wrote:

FBM wrote:
I'm comparing the evidence that real scientists have against your total lack of evidence and declaring that you don't have ****.
... and where is that 'real evidence': 1) that the Universe has been created;

You're the only creationist here, how about providing some? If you want to find out what scientists say, study a little science. They don't say it was created. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
2) that something can exist before Time; 3) thta any form of energy can exist without a force/material carrier and without real manifestation.
.. Where is it ... where are you?

Full of red herrings tonight, I see. Science doesn't claim any of those things. Sounds more like something your imaginary teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies would be into. You know, the ones that you still haven't provided any evidence for, despite call them "plausible." Laughing Found anything yet?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 09:20 am
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/images_1.jpg
Herald

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:28 pm
@FBM,
Where is your evidence that the Universe has been Created by Evolution (whatever is that supposed to mean)? Where have you proved that the Universe has not always existed?
FBM

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 12:54 am
@Herald,
You're either a very poor reader or very, very dense or both. Why would I need evidence for a claim that I'm not making? You're making a claim that your 40/35/25% invisible alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies are teleporting the design of the Earth from billions of years ago. You make the claim, you're the one who needs to present evidence, but so far we're still looking at:

Herald

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 01:06 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Why would I need evidence for a claim that I'm not making?
     The very same question may be asked to you as well - why should I answer to something that is some super-side example of something else ... just because you are stuck to the question.
     Actually you made the claim - by quoting some TV clowns ... and some serious astrophysicists, BTW.
     Your claim is that your favourite science knows how the Universe has been created through evolution - what you call the standard model. Why don't you prove before that that the Universe has been created at all ... out of whatever, and has not always existed?
FBM

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 08:36 pm
@Herald,
Wrong. I get to make my claims, just like you get to make yours. Yours is that some invisible alien/ILF/god-not-god-science thingy is teleporting the design of the earth from billions of years ago. Mine is that you don't have any evidence to support your claim, like real scientists have to support theirs. You got nothing but word salads, wilful ignorance and logical fallacies. Thus:

Herald

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 01:50 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I get to make my claims, just like you get to make yours.
     You have no claims ... except for the broken record with the straw-man of the aliens.
FBM

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 05:32 pm
@Herald,
Herald wrote:

FBM wrote:
I get to make my claims, just like you get to make yours.
     You have no claims ... except for the broken record with the straw-man of the aliens.

It's not a strawman as long as it is an exact representation of your claim. They're your words, own them, alien-man.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/alien-waving-a1W.gif
Herald

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 09:42 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
It's not a strawman as long as it is an exact representation of your claim.
     Oh, yeah, it is an absolute straw-man and even how, because the words are taken frivolously out of the context of the example with agnosticism and are twisted to match something else, born by your imagination and by your personal problems with the aliens, your persistent problems with the perception of the world, your serious problems with the identity of your personality, and your inability to concentrate and to talk on a given theme ... and also based on your infinite ignorance to discuss something seriously without deviating from the discussed problems ... which is covered besides that by infinite arrogance and inadequate reactions.
FBM wrote:
They're your words, own them, alien-man.
     So what? They are hypothetical example and nothing else ... to an example for agnosticism. You don't have even proof whether I really believe in that or not.
     ... and what about your words? You said that you are going to Zenu ... and published your personal photo upon departure ... and not only once. As far as I can see you have also acquired with an anime of your perplexed identification of your personality.
     You cannot hide behind the aliens to infinity - sooner or later you will have to present proves that the Universe has been created (out of whatever) and has not always existed.
FBM

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:19 am
@Herald,
Your words: "my personal are." Nothing said about anything being hypothetical and sure as hell not about agnosticism. You can't crawfish your way out of this one, ET. Where's your evidence that makes your teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies just as "plausible" (also your exact word) as everything the scientists have? Show us something. Change the score:

Herald

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 11:41 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Your words: "my personal are." Nothing said about anything being hypothetical and sure as hell not about agnosticism.
     Read the original post very slowly and very carefully just before your favourite alien-broken record-strawman.
     I have a suspicion why you have personal problems with the aliens: because you are experiencing yourself as a great scientist and you are afraid that the aliens will kidnap you in order to gain your solid knowledge and uncontrovertible evidence that the Universe has been created ... and not always existed.
FBM

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 08:31 pm
@Herald,
The only problem I have is with science denialists who don't even understand what it is they're denying, and instead throw up vomit-smelling, self-contradictory fantasies like 40/35/25% teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-got thingies, and then use every logical fallacy in the book to try to convince people that it's "plausible," despite having no single shred of evidence. Science denialism is a mental disease. Get well soon.

Syamsu

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 09:39 pm
@FBM,
You've got nothing to do with science, except the perversion of science into some kind of pseudoreligion.
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 09:49 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
The only problem I have is with science denialists who don't even understand what it is they're denying.
     Perhaps you mean pseudo-science dinalists, for everything you are presenting is either pseudo-science or ugly caricature of any science. I don't deny science, I use science every day, and I can distinguish the true science from the pseudo-science ... and you have nothing to do with any science: where is your scientific evidence that the Universe has been created at all?
FBM

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 09:51 pm
@Herald,
Can you distinguish the plausibility of a claim that is backed up with evidence and the plausibility of a claim that has zero supporting evidence? Where's your evidence that your teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god claim is remotely plausible?

Evidence. Not red herrings.

Herald

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 10:06 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Can you distinguish the plausibility of a claim that is backed up with evidence.
     Where is your evidence that the Universe has been created?
FBM

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 10:16 pm
@Herald,
You've been told this before. If I were making that claim, it would be relevant. I'm not making that claim, so it's just another red herring. You're making a claim for teleporting alien/ILF/god-not-god thingies, so the burden of providing evidence is on you.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/alien-waving-a1W.gif