Madison bans discrimination against atheists, non-religious

timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 01:24 pm
Frank wrote:
Sorry I pushed you over the edge, Timur
You aren't sorry of anything, neither is your sorry ass.

In order to be sorry, one needs to have some ethics, which you are completely devoid of.

Quote:
...although it wasn't actually a shove...just a baby bump. You were way too close to begin with.
How you constantly boast about your pretended achievements is beyond pale.

Frank wrote:
I'll enjoy this right on. Post as often as you want...I'll be here for ya...just nudging a bit toward the second cliff edge.
Your pretentiousness knows no limits.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 01:49 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Frank wrote:
Sorry I pushed you over the edge, Timur
You aren't sorry of anything, neither is your sorry ass.

In order to be sorry, one needs to have some ethics, which you are completely devoid of.

Quote:
...although it wasn't actually a shove...just a baby bump. You were way too close to begin with.
How you constantly boast about your pretended achievements is beyond pale.

Frank wrote:
I'll enjoy this right on. Post as often as you want...I'll be here for ya...just nudging a bit toward the second cliff edge.
Your pretentiousness knows no limits.

Since I had so much success in making you jump off the cliff...I may try to help you learn how to do this bitching you seem intent on doing.

You are way too over-the-line...and nobody is going to be persuaded by the crap you throw constantly.

My ethics are fine...probably a good deal more reasonable than you possess. You just seem like a wild man...slashing and flailing without regard to the process...or to where you finally want to get to.

I promise to help you.

Just not now.

I am enjoying the theater-of-the-absurd too much.

http://www.fedupusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/porky-in-wackyland.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 02:50 pm
Frank wrote:
Since I had so much success in making you jump off the cliff
Let the readers be the judges of that, little boasting ****.

and wrote:
...I may try to help you learn how to do this bitching you seem intent on doing.
I've nothing to learn from you as you cannot manage your own silly behavior, little braggart.

Frank wrote:
and nobody is going to be persuaded by the crap you throw constantly.
Oh, I can assure you that some are!

and wrote:
My ethics are fine
If they were, you wouldn't go around telling lies and uttering nonsense.

Frank wrote:
...probably a good deal more reasonable than you possess.
Probably being the keyword it will lead to further disaster as you are not known for the accuracy of your predictions.

Frank wrote:
You just seem like a wild man...slashing and flailing without regard to the process...or to where you finally want to get to.
If a wild man is someone that doesn't stand the crap you always utter, then let me be a wild man.

and wrote:
I promise to help you.
Keep it for yourself, you need it.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 02:57 pm
@timur,

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hoTMaNhLbilaR-GlNnGcWyzJMFSiRMBuuzBBEkYtWOFTLzOcJw
timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 03:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are doing poorly, Frank.

Is this your way to finish the ongoing discussion, little ****?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 03:41 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You are doing poorly, Frank.

Is this your way to finish the ongoing discussion, little ****?

Timur...I am thrashing you...and you are helping by thrashing yourself.

But it is cute you think otherwise!

"Ongoing discussion!"

Oh, my aching sides!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif
timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 03:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are not doing such thing, you are just bragging.

Don't pretend to be amused..
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 04:30 pm
@timur,
With you around, Timur...there is no need to pretend to be amused.

You are hilarious...which is funny, considering that sourpuss avatar of yours.

You delight me...and if you need to pretend that you think I am pretending...pretend away.

http://s7.leapfrog.com/is/image/LeapFrog/pretend_play_preschool?$lp-content-img$
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 04:31 pm
Just look at this poor sad sack!

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e697eed81fa60b5e4623b72a3de23767?r=R&d=identicon&s=60
timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 04:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It looks much better than the little bragging **** you are.

There's nothing you can do to convince anybody that you are really amused.

Your tactics are pitiful and not working at all.

You made poo and have to eat it..
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 04:53 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

It looks much better than the little bragging **** you are.

There's nothing you can do to convince anybody that you are really amused.

Your tactics are pitiful and not working at all.

You made poo and have to eat it..

Nice try...but you do not have the knack.

You, Timur, are taking a first-class beating here...whether you can see it or acknowledge it or not.

Anybody following this thing will think of it whenever you post...and you are not an especially gifted poster.

If I were advising you...I'd advise you to cut and run.

I don't expect you to that, though.

You will be here to entertain me for as long as I allow it.
timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 05:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
How could I take a beating from such a little **** as your lame self?

You have shown already that you have not sufficient class to do that.

As for the gifted poster, I'm not as pretentious as you are, by far.

But I could quote a post where you said otherwise.

Now that you are taking the beating, you just say otherwise as a defense.

I don't need any crappy advice from a little bragging ****, I'll leave when I'll decide.

We will see who will be the more amused..
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 07:06 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

How could I take a beating from such a little **** as your lame self?

You have shown already that you have not sufficient class to do that.

As for the gifted poster, I'm not as pretentious as you are, by far.

But I could quote a post where you said otherwise.

Now that you are taking the beating, you just say otherwise as a defense.

I don't need any crappy advice from a little bragging ****, I'll leave when I'll decide.

We will see who will be the more amused..

Ahhh...and you are borrowing from me.

Floundering, Timur.

Not a good idea.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSetGqTxSAya4MfQ_e-ZyebFlcIxeomafFW7LgXiCwiN_3Rjt-uXQ
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 07:12 pm
Why would I need to borrow something from a clueless dipshit?

As you have not even been innovative in your thinking for the last decade, why would I pick up from your boring, worn-out discourse?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 02:44 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Why would I need to borrow something from a clueless dipshit?

As you have not even been innovative in your thinking for the last decade, why would I pick up from your boring, worn-out discourse?

Couple of reasons. But the main one is that as lacking as mine might be...they are much superior to yours.

You've gone ape, Timur.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX14z19wnRylDyaMEucu--OP6iLOmjyCCU4O5ymUTZh4eU37EmGw

Foolish move on your part...but a delight to watch. I'll laugh at some of this stuff on the course today!
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 09:14 am
Quote:
Couple of reasons. But the main one is that as lacking as mine might be...they are much superior to yours.
You are playing the bragging little **** again.

The superiority of a discourse not only lies in the profundity of the ideas it conveys but also in the words used to embody the concept.

None of these are present in your lame statements.

Frank wrote:
You've gone ape, Timur.
You just copied my "you are a walking primate" in more vulgar words.

and wrote:
Foolish move on your part...but a delight to watch.
That's for sure, compared to the crap you post.

Frank wrote:
I'll laugh at some of this stuff on the course today!
Yes, you do that.

The golf course is quite inspiring to you. Sometimes, by some unimaginable stroke of luck, you get the gist of what I'm saying, like here:

About a comment Timur did, Frank wrote:
I thought about that first comment Timur made for a long while before leaving for golf...and thought about it while on my way to the course.

Nothing!

And, as I am supposed to do...when I got to the course,I went into golf mode...with very intent concentration. No more thoughts of forum discussions until after the round is over! (I have strained my back, so I have to concentrate especially carefully not to over swing...or the pain will bring me to my knees.)

At some point...while concentrating on a particularly tricky chip...and without a single thought in the direction of the comment...

...I straightened up and shouted, "Holy ****...Pierre South Dakota!"

Sorta like putting aside a tough crossword puzzle and dropping off to sleep...then waking in the middle of the night able to fill in everything with almost no thought at all!

GREAT comments, Timur. This is very enjoyable.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:26 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Quote:
You are playing the bragging little **** again.

The superiority of a discourse not only lies in the profundity of the ideas it conveys but also in the words used to embody the concept.

None of these are present in your lame statements.

Frank wrote:
You've gone ape, Timur.
You just copied my "you are a walking primate" in more vulgar words.

and wrote:
Foolish move on your part...but a delight to watch.
That's for sure, compared to the crap you post.

Frank wrote:
I'll laugh at some of this stuff on the course today!
Yes, you do that.

The golf course is quite inspiring to you. Sometimes, by some unimaginable stroke of luck, you get the gist of what I'm saying, like here:

About a comment Timur did, Frank wrote:
I thought about that first comment Timur made for a long while before leaving for golf...and thought about it while on my way to the course.

Nothing!

And, as I am supposed to do...when I got to the course,I went into golf mode...with very intent concentration. No more thoughts of forum discussions until after the round is over! (I have strained my back, so I have to concentrate especially carefully not to over swing...or the pain will bring me to my knees.)

At some point...while concentrating on a particularly tricky chip...and without a single thought in the direction of the comment...

...I straightened up and shouted, "Holy ****...Pierre South Dakota!"

Sorta like putting aside a tough crossword puzzle and dropping off to sleep...then waking in the middle of the night able to fill in everything with almost no thought at all!

GREAT comments, Timur. This is very enjoyable.

Shame you have to go on and on with the insults, Timur...but do it if it helps make your life worth living.

You are still providing entertainment for me...and for that, I say, "Thank you."

https://claxtonfruitcake.com/claxton-fruitcake.png
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:38 am
Frank wrote:
Shame you have to go on and on with the insults, Timur...but do it if it helps make your life worth living.
Don't worry about my life, it's entirely consistent with my dreams and aspirations.

A shame is that you go around boasting about stuff you don't know and belittling people that are obviously more sound and knowledgeable than you'll ever be.

Btw, your graphic thing is absolutely disgusting.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:46 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Frank wrote:
Don't worry about my life, it's entirely consistent with my dreams and aspirations.

A shame is that you go around boasting about stuff you don't know and belittling people that are obviously more sound and knowledgeable than you'll ever be.

Btw, your graphic thing is absolutely disgusting.

If anyone from the outside came to this forum and read the exchanges between us...they would laugh themselves silly over you charging anyone else with "belittling."

You are a gas, Timur...one of the funniest cartoons we've ever had on A2K. I love ya to pieces.

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/crave/mixed_nuts.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:55 am
Frank wrote:
If anyone from the outside came to this forum and read the exchanges between us...they would laugh themselves silly over you charging anyone else with "belittling."
It could be.

After reading a few posts of your crappy stuff, they would give up and think it's not worth reading such mean comments.

Frank wrote:
You are a gas, Timur...one of the funniest cartoons we've ever had on A2K. I love ya to pieces.
You, on the other hand, are one of the most despicable posters I encountered on this site.

You love is not reciprocated, to say the least.