The Insult Chain Game

Sturgis

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 03:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Your method of cookie making is pouring them out of a bag, placing them on a microwave plate and nuking them for 15 seconds- and still they burn. The only reason they seem to have fun is they love writing about your goofups in their journals and laughing about it for weeks on end.

My neighbor has invited me over for Christmas dinner, I hope they aren't seeing this as a first date.
firefly

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 03:53 pm
bump
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 04:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Good grief, you're such a social isolate, and so unaware of your lack of sexual appeal, you think your kindly 80 year old neighbor is hot to trot with you because she invited you to Christmas dinner out of pity. Don't worry, you paranoid, you won't be her main course, she doesn't want to date you, just go and be gracious, if you can manage to fake being gracious.

I am so relieved, all my main Christmas shopping is finished, and all my out-of-town gifts should arrive by Friday. I really do enjoy giving presents.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 04:54 pm
@firefly,
I bet everybody on you list is going to love the Christmas potato you sent them, you skinflint. I guess your bottle recycling efforts didn't do as well as last years copper gig.

I think tomorrow I will begin delivering food baskets for the needy.
firefly

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 05:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Those baskets you steal from your local supermarkets, you thief? Your Lady Bountiful routine doesn't fool anyone, you've never delivered a food basket to the needy in your life, you steal the food and keep it for yourself, you creep.

I am just enjoying a delicious peanut butter kettle corn snack.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 06:04 pm
@firefly,
Just what you need you obese overweight piece of lard, no wonder your tom boys giving you the flick, you remind them of Moby Dick.

Taking my staff out for Christmas dinner tonight in the best restaurant in town, will set me back a five figure sum.
firefly

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 06:52 pm
@Dutchy,
I think you mean it'll set you back a 5 finger sum--the number of $1 bills you can count on the 5 fingers of one hand. That means, Big Spender, you'll be treating each of them to a single item off McDonald's dollar menu, I'm sure they'll be snickering, behind your back, about your alleged "largess" for years to come, you cheapskate.

I'm happy that, in a few days, the days will start getting longer.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 10:05 pm
@firefly,
Great, now when you wake up at the crack of mid-afternoon, you will enjoy a couple hours of daylight squinting thru the curtains, cursing the bright light while you cope with your seismic hangover provided courtesy of mad dog 20 20 you hopeless lush.

I'm so excited, the Little Sisters of the Poor have agreed to allow me to invite George Clooney for their next fund raiser. He makes the most Devine pear preserves, goody.
Valpower

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 10:24 pm
@glitterbag,
He'll be excited, too. Your multiple cosmetic surgeries will have him thinking that your breasts are the most preserved, deveined, pears he's ever seen.

My only flaw is my excessive humility.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 10:03 am
@Valpower,
You wouldn't know humility if it came up and bit you on the ass you self aggrandizing pompous twit. You're the only person to ever congratulate themselves for being able to piss and moan at the same time, now all you need to do is learn to piss in a bottle or a toilet instead of your bed.

My shower fixture is broken and I really don't feel much like trudging over to the hardware store for replacement parts.
firefly

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:15 pm
@Sturgis,
You never shower, bathe, or wash, anyway, so why bother, you smelly slob.

I've got to address and mail out my Christmas cards, so they'll arrive in time.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:49 pm
@firefly,
All you can do is send them to the monkeys at the zoo as you've got no friends.

I've been asked to sing at the Carols by Candle light festivities tonight.
firefly

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 11:56 am
@Dutchy,
Well, you are the best tenor among the inmates in your housing section, although the guards will be holding pocket flashlights as you sing, the warden is not about to trust the likes of you lowlifes around any candles.

I think I've got to put some wiper fluid in my car, and I can't find my funnel.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 12:06 pm
@firefly,
If your team of doctors ever allow you to wake from your sedative stupor, you will finally realize that not only do you not have a funnel, you don't have a car either to put windshield wiper fluid in. Your crazy tuchas has been residing in the Briarcliff Mental Institution these past 10 years.

This Saturday, I will be hosting my third movie and a dinner brunch meetup. I will be leading a group of 20 or so NYers to see the Spike Jonze movie, Her.
http://www.meetup.com/A-Dinner-and-a-Movie-NYC/events/151539822/
Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 10:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
Come off it dude, all you will be hosting is a free meal provided by the Salvo's to yourself and your deadbeat mates.

My oil wells in the Timor Sea are providing a steady profit.
firefly

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 10:47 pm
@Dutchy,
Your continuing delusions about your alleged oil wells, your private islands, your diamond minds, and the aliens you think have landed a space ship on your roof, are indeed providing a steady profit--for your psychiatrist, who lives a very comfortable lifestyle, thanks to your non-stop craziness.

Santa was very good to me this Christmas.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 10:49 pm
@firefly,
you got two lumps of coal?

almost bedtime for me and the cat.
firefly

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 04:01 pm
@Rockhead,
Bedtime? You haven't gotten out of bed at all today, you lazy bum.

I hate the bitter cold weather we've been having, and it's going to return for a few more days.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 07:38 pm
@firefly,
You hate the cold??? You have so much sterno in your system how the hell would know it was cold you soused up strumpet. I suppose your drunken buddies told you it was cold, Ha!!!!

I need to find a way to let Hillary down gently, I don't want to be her Vice President. Unless of course there is a pay raise.

firefly

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Hillary Nerdy has no intention of making you vice president of the Ladies Afternoon Cat Club, not after you've shown up stoned for the last 6 meetings, and you absconded with the $45 the club had collected to buy food for starving abandoned kittens, and, in case you haven't heard, you are now banned from any further association with the club, you heartless pot-head, and they are going to press charges against you for petty theft.

Because we've had such cold weather, I bought myself some new winter hats.