The Insult Chain Game

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 02:43 pm
@firefly,
More like a fall from a wind...although you're so wasted a light breeze would knock you over.

I'm thinking about getting new wall to wall carpeting installed.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 02:44 pm
****B*U*M*P****
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 05:25 pm
@Sturgis,
You need a fully padded room, let's be honest.

Should I buy a box of cigars with Maduro or Camaroon wrappers?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 06:38 pm
@Sturgis,
Wall to wall carpet????? In a lean to???? You're supposed to swallow the Haldol not glue them to your forehead, you freak.

I'm thinking of hiring a new landscaper, I'll begin reviewing portfolios tomorrow.

firefly

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:30 am
@glitterbag,
Skip that, glitterbag, and make an appointment to have your eyes checked--the post above yours was made by Ticomaya, not Sturgis--or are you too dumb to realize you need reading glasses?

I think I should learn how to send Tweets.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:48 am
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
Should I buy a box of cigars with Maduro or Camaroon wrappers?

I like Cuban cigars, the Partagas D4's. http://www.cigarinspector.com/partagas/partagas-serie-d-no-4
firefly

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 12:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're smoking something much stronger than Cuban cigars if you don't realize you're in the insult thread, you dope fiend.

I still think I should learn how to send Tweets.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 02:06 pm
@firefly,
Don't you have several court orders forbidding you from harassing people?

I wonder if there'll be some good sales at the supermarket this week.
firefly

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 10:07 am
@Sturgis,
Have you given up shoplifting your weekly items?

I received some good news this morning.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 10:48 am
@firefly,
You simply looked in the mirror this morning and noticed that you aren't an undead zombie. Your bar for what you consider good news is REALLY low.

Going to a live screening of Drawfee, a humor based drawing channel on Youtube tomorrow.

firefly

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 04:41 am
@tsarstepan,
You may be going, but, given your disgustingly disheveled and filthy appearance, they'll never let you in.

I've got a lot of letters to mail today.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 06:25 am
@firefly,
Stealing mail from your neighbors isn't the same as getting a lot of mail. It's a federal crime.

The firm where I work Staff Appreciation BBQ lunch today.
firefly

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 08:27 am
@tsarstepan,
Is that served in your cell, or in the prison mess hall?

I want to take some photos with my new cell phone.
Tryagain

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 09:11 am
@firefly,
I wish you well in your artistic endeavours’ and hope you will be pleased with the results.

I am going to answer a call to donate blood to keep a baby alive.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 01:45 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

I am going to answer a call to donate blood to keep a baby alive.

I'm pretty sure that zombies are barred from donating blood to the living. Nice try. No free cookies for you.

It's 90 degrees out now. What happened to spring?
Sturgis

Reply Thu 10 May, 2018 02:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Does it really matter since you hide in that subterranean space you call home all the time?

My mind is foggy today, I keep forgetting what day it is.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 10:03 am
@Sturgis,
The next time you set off a bug bomb in your cockroach infested excuse for an apartment, please take the liberty of leaving the hovel for the recommended period suggested on the can. Breathing in all those chemicals will cause you partial brain damage.

I'm worried that Moviepass will go bankrupt and completely disappear sometime this or next month.
firefly

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 12:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
You live in a cardboard box and haven't seen a movie in decades, so you should try to sober up and worry about something real--like where to get your next meal, you jerk.

I have been enhancing my summer wardrobe--I have quite a reputation as a fashionista to maintain.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 08:08 pm
@firefly,
Dear God in heaven, spritzing those rags with 'evening in Paris' only warns people downwind that you are on the move, you are more pungent than Pepe le Pew.

We experienced high winds tonight, so will be climbing in the Range Rover at daybreak and check for downed trees.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 02:48 pm
@glitterbag,
Sweetie, that coin operated gizmo outside the supermarket is not a real vehicle and won't take you anywhere. Besides which, it's meant for children not shriveled up old hags such as you!

The last few mornings the birds outside, have started incessantly chirping before 6 a.m. I hope they're okay.