The Insult Chain Game

glitterbag

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 12:30 am
@Sturgis,
The birds are chirping to warn others that you are crawling out of your urine stained cardboard box. They are worried sick that their nestlings will catch the lice.

I think we will stay another few days in the Windsor compound, it seems that Fergie is planning a pub-crawl, don't want to miss that.
firefly

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 03:23 pm
bump
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 03:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Dumpster diving behind the pubs, to grab the food discards of all those tourists, is actually a step up from your usual dining fare.

I've been having an incredibly productive and satisfying day.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 07:06 pm
@firefly,
Another black out drunk afternoon, eh. Guess you found that case of Aqua Velva the landlord had hidden in the cellar.

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, the gardener is scheduled to plant rare orchids in the west lawn conservatory and I love to admire from porch.

firefly

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 06:30 am
@glitterbag,
Glad you can see through the bars on the asylum dayroom windows so you can watch them mow the lawn--for you, watcbing that must be the height of intellectual stimulation.

I am going. to feast on a very exclusive gourmet lunch today.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 01:18 pm
@firefly,
That means you're hitching a ride to the garbage dump...if anyone will risk picking up a drooling mess in torn overalls with the hair shaved off on only one side.

For the second time in less than a week, there's been a squirrel nibbling the wood frame outside my window and it's disturbed my sleep.
firefly

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 01:54 pm
@Sturgis,
The squirrel knows that one of the biggest nuts in NYC is sleeping on the other side of that window. Your dubious notoriety as a weirdo has even spread to the urban rodent brigade--congrats!

The mailman just delivered a strange package tbat was unordered and unexpected, and I'm not sure what to do with it.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 03:09 pm
@firefly,
Well, you could take off that fake uniform you pilfered from the costume shop, put on your usual rags and deliver the package to its rightful recipient you miserable thief!

I can't believe that Memorial Day weekend is already upon us.
firefly

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 04:16 pm
@Sturgis,
You also don't believe the earth is round, or that the moon isn't made of green cheese, so what else is new?

I just played an online word game and I'm sure my opponent was Meghan Markle--the new Duchess of Sussex--because her avatar was a woman wearing a tiara.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 03:07 pm
@firefly,
No you ninny! That was the nurse from the floor desk at the sanitarium where you're detoxing from booze and a dozen illegal drugs. And it wasn't a word game, she contacted you on the room's private monitor (since you're still to dangerous to have people in your cell).

I'm thinking about going to the beach this weekend to welcome the start of summer.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm
@Sturgis,
You're skin is so pale and white, they can see you from the ISS (International Space Station)... even on a thunderstormy day at the beach.

I now get a hard copy of the Sunday New York Times delivered every Saturday (certain sections) and Sunday.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
Puuleeeze you've been pounding down the canned heat for so long you don't know what you've been stealing from people's doors, hope you enjoyed the old bag of baby diapers...you cheap drunk

I have a calendar conflict this coming September...Garden Club or Friends of the Smithsonian awards ceremony....sighhhhhh
Sturgis

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2018 03:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Surprised you can make out anything on that 1970s calendar you plucked from the garbage bin after your neighbor left town to get away from you. That and the lines you've cluttered it with using those cheap wax crayons...
...besides which, ain't no way, no how, you'd be invited to either of those places.

Temperatures dropped nicely, but all the rain has made the air quite damp and sticky, interfering with my sleep.
firefly

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 06:18 pm
@Sturgis,
The air is fine. You're feeling damp and sticky because you were so loopy you showered with honey, mistaking it for liquid soap, you jerk.

The past few days I've been through some unusual experiences at some very impressive places.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 09:36 pm
@firefly,
UNUSUAL????? Since when did you find getting knee walking drunk unusual???? I do have to admit that climbing on the alter at St. Patrick’s and singing ‘Mammy’ was impressive. Brava
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 07:18 am
@glitterbag,
Did giving that retort give you a concussion because you temporarily forgot the second half of the game post? No? You're just really flaky? Sounds right.

After work, I'll be heading to the movie theater to see Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible: Fallout.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 02:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
Yeah, Fallout being what'll be the aftermath between your trying to sneak in as a popcorn machine mechanic to see the film and the use of your cellphone camera to pirate the movie. Your fallout will be a weekend down at The Tombs. (Be sure to grab your bologna sandwich when the roaches bring it by)

I got an alerting beep on my cellphone telling me there are flash floods expected here, maybe I should move to higher grounds for the evening.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 11:50 am
@Sturgis,
Being the massive drama queen that you are, you probably called 911 when you left your home during a mere sprinkle but without an umbrella.

Going rock scrambling this Saturday at the Palisades in New Jersey.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2023 10:31 am
@tsarstepan,
That Tsarstepan is the worst. I hope he never returned from that hike. #Loser!

My go to coffee shop drink these days is a matcha latte with skim milk.
0 Replies