The Insult Chain Game

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 08:27 pm
@Glennn,
Who knows? Asians have been known to rob stores, and in our area, 40% are Asians. Most work in the high tech industry, but a few Asian Indians also work in 7-11 stores. They wouldn't rob their own stores, would they?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2016 08:45 pm
@Glennn,
Really????? You think you're some kind of Sherlock Holmes or Sam
Spade and why are you so focused on drug store robberies you low life. You're not fooling anybody, we all know why you hang out in the CVC and Rite-aide you pathetic pill popping drug seeker. Try not to drop out of your next rehab you sorry junkie.

The weather should be lovely tomorrow, I think I will go birding.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 12:37 am
@glitterbag,
In other words you will dress up as a giant chicken and canvass the High Street on behalf of Colonel Sanders.

I will be sowing seed in the greenhouse today.
firefly

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:33 am
@Lordyaswas,
Do you really have to announce your public masturbation habits you disgusting creep?

I have a large check to deposit in my bank account.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:37 am
@firefly,
Been giving 'extras' down at that Lap Dancing Club again, have you?

I have just been cleaning my large tool, after using it to make a hole in the garden.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 09:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
Your large tool???? Ha!!!! You suffer from Delusions of grandeur you demented crazy-pants wretch. And the neighborhood watch is on to you, one more filthy romp in that 'garden' you degenerate and you'll be on house arrest.

What a beautiful day it is, I'm going to take Ruby out for a run.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 10:00 am
@glitterbag,
In other words you're going to the park to score some drugs. You should know that if caught you'll be hauled off in handcuffs and poor little Ruby will be sent off to who-knows-where.

Reading the news I see that there are even more delays on the construction of the 2nd Avenue subway. Wonder if they'll ever get it completed.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 11:07 am
@Sturgis,
Never mind. At least it's Spring and you have the odd bridge or two to sleep under in the meantime.

My dog is giving me a funny look. Maybe I shouldn't have worn my mankini today.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 09:10 am
@Lordyaswas,
Your dog always gives you a funny look what with your chewing rawhide and chasing after sticks the way you do. Probably grateful you put on at least some forms of covering today.

Well, I saw the doctor and she says my health is good and I'm fit as a fiddle,
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:14 am
@Sturgis,
Your hearing is so atrocious, the only word you properly heard was Fiddle. Your doctor was lamenting and ranting on your three Fiddle Faddle boxes a day diet.

Throughout today, I'm browsing an online Karaoke catalogue to prepick my songs to sing when I meet a couple of friends at a Karaoke bar this Friday.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 09:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
Oh give it up already! You'll be sipping Sterno from a brown paper bag with those other derelicts as soon as you score another can, you befuddled rum dum. Karaoke,? Ha, unless that's what the other bums are calling it on the street.

I'm calling the landscapers tomorrow, there are strange green plants sprouting from the mulch and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

firefly

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 03:55 am
@glitterbag,
Your brain is so drug addled, you can't remember planting that marijuana. It'll be a bad thing if the cops find out about it, dummy.

I'm about to make a major purchase I've been thinking about for a long time.

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 07:16 am
@firefly,
Please! Please! Please, buy at least one pair of pants as you've been going out in public pantless for the past five years. That threadbare tshirt, you've been wearing for the past five years, barely covers your belly button.

After work, I'm taking a friend to a Mets baseball game tonight as I got two free tickets for donating blood several times last year.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 02:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Selling plasma to get money so you can score your favorite drug isn't donating blood! Neither was it right for you to steal your neighbor's blood donator card and pass it off as your own for those free tickets.

It was a rough night the last few nights and I'm looking forward to getting some proper sleep tonight now that the road crew as departed.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 07:00 pm
@Sturgis,
The road crew departed!!!!!! You mean your drinking buddies???? Collapsing after an epic bender just means you passed out you old lush. Sleep? Ha! You might see pink elephants just before your eyes roll back in your head.

I hope I get my Tulip catalogue tomorrow, I want to start thinking about the fall garden project and consult with the landscape designer.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Ugh.... You're no gardener and you don't any land. So, I have one rhetorical question for you. What kind of kink is that? Embarrassed

After work, I'm going to attend a minor league baseball game with my coworkers (tickets and free Nathan's hot dogs courtesy of the firm I work for).
glitterbag

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 02:07 am
@tsarstepan,
bump
firefly

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2018 02:50 pm
@glitterbag,
If bump is the best reply you can come up with, we are witnessing the steep decline of your cognitive abilities. Sniffing all that glue will do that to you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2018 07:22 pm
@firefly,
Whose on first?
firefly

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 08:15 am
@cicerone imposter,
Come back when you're sober, and maybe you'll have a clue.

I'm expecting quite a windfall.