The Insult Chain Game

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 05:48 pm
You think anyone is surprised? We never expected anything else from you!

I think pitchers are somewhat important, but you can't win a game without few great batters.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:19 am
What the f*** are you talking about, pitchers are stuff you keep iced lemonade in and batter is stuff you coat fritters in. And who care's a blind monkey's anus what you think anyway?

One has to admire the Czechs' football, particularly Baros.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 05:35 am
No doubt the New England Patriots could kick their butts, too! If they actually play real football, that is!

I think football sucks, anyway. Buncha big galoots knocking eachother around so they can catch a ball and run a few yards with it! Waste of a college degree, if you ask me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 05:56 am
Who asked you, suzy? You know about as much about football as I know about English china. Take a hike, bimbo.

George W. Bush is the greatest president in the history of the United States.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:00 am
Hey, speaking of big galoots!

Bush is possibly the WORST president ever, and anyone who disagrees is probably a moron like Gus here!

But that Cheney sure is a babe magnet!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:04 am
What the hell are you talking about, you cream-faced loony bitch! Cheney couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Small cats are fun to torture.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:07 am
Bigger cats are a lot more fun, but puppies are the ultimate fun to torture, you dumb ass. You wouldn't know torture from honeymooning, anyway.

We should surrender control of our government to chimps.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:11 am
Quote:
We should surrender control of our government to chimps.

A brilliant thrust! I have no argument for that and thus must acknowledge defeat at the hands of Suzy.

The pain is great.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:15 am
"The pain is great." There you have it, the art of torture!
The stumblebum could have responded that if one had half a brain, one would notice thet our gov't has already acted on my suggestion, but Gus is too slow-witted for that. Probably missed the last few years issues of "Swamp Times".
And now for my victory dance! But first:
Your mother wears army boots!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:18 am
Why you slimy boneless gastropod, you piece of stinking filth... I am going to carve you up into little pieces and feed you to the swamp rats you vile, wretched miserable excuse of a woman. Your smell is probably too offensive for the rats to tolerate and they will thus be refused a meal. Rot in hell, you scumbag wench!

Canaries are lovely birds
0 Replies

brimstone

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:21 am
Canaries - horrible, disgusting rats with wings!

The best food is chocolate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:28 am
Chocolate is only good if you plan on killing dogs with it.

gustav is a very nice man.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:31 am
I can't disagree with that one, Cav! The man just oozes charm. But you? I could go on and on about Cav, the gutless wonder! Your signature should say something about "millions of stupid posts served" Smile

Iraq will be such a good democracy, we'll all probably want to move there.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:35 am
"Millions of stupid posts served", huh, well it is clear you are not only bad with math, but can't read numbers either. Back to pre-school with you, especially as it's also apparent you have no clue about Iraq either. Who are you anyway, Ann freakin' Coulter?

Suzy was much more charming before the reincarnation. (Learn to use a computer)
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:39 am
Aaackk! You've outed me! Expect a visit from Mr. Ashcroft for that one! Suzy is charming in any incarnation, you dolt! All that fried food has coagulated in your brain, I'd guess. Wink

Organized religion is a crutch for the weak-minded.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:45 am
Contrary to popular belief, I rarely eat fried food, or fast food. I see you didn't bother to read my profile, which states that I am a chef. That would explain why you missed the irony in my avatar. It's okay, there are hospitals that can help you suzy.

Organized religion is the opiate of the masses, and who doesn't like opium?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:48 am
the weak-minded don't need no stinking crutch, they move about on all fours. You got skates on your knees suzy?
Bill Clinton was the best republican president of the 20th century.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:51 am
Listen up, Ronald; the gig is up! Trying to pretend you're actually some nice harmless chef fools no one! Maybe you should lay off the opium.

Only the most intelligent among us get sunburned so badly they can't bear the thought of getting in the shower and going to work!
cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:05 am
That's because the intelligent don't get out much. I suggest a church group. Smile

Sunburns are just an excuse to slack off.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:38 am
Accoding to my snake-handling worship group, sunburns are a gift from the Gods, and all I need do is sleep with an asp to be cured. So maybe later.

Slack off? Hmmpphh! I went to the beach in order to prepare for a work-related trip to the beach tomorrow! figured I'd get a taste of the sun so I wouldn't get burned at "work" Tuesday. Sigh... kind of backfired. Now I'm office-bound on Tuesday instead. Sad (Well, that is, if I have any sense! We'll see what Tuesday brings!) Nice cool shower wasn't half-bad, but the having to put on clothes afterward, yowch! So dumb of me. I wanted a little sun, and waited an hour to put on the sunscreen. It used to work, but I guess the sun is onto my tricks!

All Canadians are yahoos, I hear. I heard it on Fox News, so I know it's true. Media is God. We don't need no stinkin' international news media to skew all the stories in favor of the commie viewpoint!
0 Replies