The Insult Chain Game

firefly

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 04:38 pm
@Mame,
It's all that debauched living that's turning you into a dried out wrinkled prune.

I took my dog to the Vet today.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:36 am
@Mame,
Nothing wrong with your dog, you're only trying to seduce the new young vet, you insatiable siren.

I'll be taking part in a charity run this weekend to raise funds for the local ladies tennis club.
firefly

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 06:37 am
@Dutchy,
Who are you kidding? The only place you can run is to the bathroom, and you don't always make it there in time, you old fart.

I had a pleasant chat with a total stranger yesterday.

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 06:40 am
@firefly,
Begging for spare change just outside your local liquor store doesn't constitute a pleasant chat. Just ask that stranger for his honest opinion and he'll admit to be being totally uncomfortable with the experience.

I took a 15 minute break to eat a whole wheat bagel with veggie cream cheese (free breakfast from the firm I work at). Now back to work.
firefly

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 07:14 am
@tsarstepan,
It was "free" only because you always duck into the men's room when they ask people in the office to contribute to the breakfast pool. And you took 3 of those "15 minute breaks" in the last hour in your usual attempt to do as little work as possible.

I'm thinking of doing some baking today.
Mame

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 08:44 am
@firefly,
And thinking is as far as you'll get since you live in a cardboard box under a bridge.

Heard about a friend's trip to Croatia yesterday.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 02:59 pm
@Mame,
I suppose you want to go there now looking for some exotic excitement you jezebelle.

Looking forward to a quiet Saturday for a change.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 03:01 pm
@Dutchy,
Whadda ya mean 'for a change'?! All your Saturdays are quiet since you land in the drunk tank at the local jail and are passed out.

It's been a very wet and dreary day.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 03:24 pm
@Sturgis,
Seriously, when are you going to stop complaining, the plants are watered, so are the potatoes, means your job just got easier, you always whine, whine, whine.

Wine, mmmm, should I?
Dutchy

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 05:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What do you mean "should I?". You're forever plastered you drunken sot, lift your game instead of hanging around a bunch of alcoholic hobos all day.

I'm taking my partner to an expensive and exclusive restaurant tonight.
Mame

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 09:31 pm
@Dutchy,
Wendy's is neither expensive or exclusive, you cheap date.

The mayor of my town wants to give me an award.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 09:51 pm
@Mame,
you got another citation to clean up your yard, eh?

my chickens are almost to start laying eggs...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 01:40 am
@Rockhead,
Yeah, I know what you are thinking you entreprenur, you... Your found a rooster that wants to keep going and going and going till you've got 100+ running around laying eggs so you can sell scrambled eggs to the neighbours at $9 a pot x 50 per week, every week,,,, well almost doesn't mean it will happen.

I am going to colour my hair tomorrow, red maybe
Dutchy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:13 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Sick of being a dumb blond eh, well trying to be a sexy redhead won't work either, you cold manipulating gold-digger.

My highly special culunary skills are being called upon tomorrow when I'm preparing a BBQ grill for 25 people at my friend's request.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:16 am
@Dutchy,
Ha, you burn sausages on the BBQ all the time, your wife always has to take over, your friend is setting you up so the 25 guests can laugh their erm butts off, cause they made a bet to make lots of money if you let your wife take over or not, dude.

I'm planning on walking the beach tomorrow
Mame

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 05:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Ha, you burn sausages on the BBQ all the time, your wife always has to take over, your friend is setting you up so the 25 guests can laugh their erm butts off, cause they made a bet to make lots of money if you let your wife take over or not, dude.

I'm planning on walking the beach tomorrow

Yep, walking it to find another sleeping spot since your snoring and drooling disgusts all the other bums in the shelter.

I'm going to an art show today.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 02:22 pm
@Mame,
Just because your husband has a fabulous collection showing doesn't mean they'll allow you in, especially not since the last time when you went around with red spray paint defacing the other works.

I am feeling down since the Yankees blew their chance at the World Series.
Mame

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 03:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Boo hoo... but that's not your biggest problem is it? Your dentures are clacking and it's very annoying!

The art show was very good. I loved every piece he did.
firefly

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 12:30 pm
@Mame,
That kindergarten class art exhibit was just about your speed. I can't believe a 6 year old talked you into paying $50 for his little clay pizza, by telling you he planned on becoming famous some day, you dumb sucker.

I love crispy fall apple slices spread with a little peanut butter.

Dutchy

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 02:49 pm
@firefly,
You'll eat anything whilst sitting on your fat bronze watching chick flicks and guzzling Cola's all day long, just can't help yourself you oversized piece of lard.

I have a busy week ahead with many important meetings coming up.