The Insult Chain Game

shari6905

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 11:58 pm
@Mame,
Your teddy bear and my little pony over for tea does not mean you have real friends! Maybe if you try to be less like a 12 year old, you'd make some real friends.

Watching baseball and aving some drinks this evening.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:06 am
You're usually so plastered you pass out during the first inning and last night wasn't any exception, you sot. Your family just rolled you onto the floor so they could have more room to sit on the couch and watch the game.

I was heartbroken by the end of last night's game.

Dutchy

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 02:58 pm
@firefly,
What, your boyfriend walked out on you again, why didn't you give him what he wanted?

My week will be one of continues meetings.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 03:31 pm
@Dutchy,
That's a dream, you think you are Hugh Hefner and you think you are going to meet all of his Dolly Parton clan, in your dreams...Only in your dreams.

I am thinking of going out on a canoo in the river today
Dutchy

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 05:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What a joke, a blonde in a canoe, you can't even find the water tap in your garden let alone a river.

My secretary could pass for Dolly Parton, and that's a reality.
firefly

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 09:20 pm
@Dutchy,
Your secretary is definitely one of the best drag queens around, a dead ringer for DP, and he's sick of having to fight off your clammy paws every time he passes your desk, you creep.

We had a delicious Greek dinner tonight.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:08 am
@firefly,
I hope your evening was equally as good with your Greek Lothario you insatiable wench.

I have a speakers appointment at the Ladies Breastfeeding Organisation tomorrow morning.
firefly

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 01:51 pm
@Dutchy,
And the person who will speak to you, when you keep that appointment, will curtly explain to you why you are too old to be breastfed, before she makes the call to authorities to report you for groping her breasts during the meeting, you creepy perv.

I found something very unexpected in my backyard today.

Mame

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 01:57 pm
@firefly,
That was the drunken sot you picked up last night in the local bar, floozy!

I'm going to make the Shake Shack Shroom burger Smile
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 02:05 pm
@Mame,
Shake Shack uses portabello mushrooms not those psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms. Good luck on your burger trip. Bloody hippy!Rolling Eyes

I'm leaving work right now to go donate blood at the NY Blood Center at Port Authority.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 02:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
As usual you'll be rejected because your blood is contaminated you dopehead.

My speech went off well and the ladies were impressed by my intimate knowledge of their breastfeeding problems.
Mame

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:14 pm
@Dutchy,
They were actually snickering behind their hands are your ignorance, you lump-head.

The Shroom burger doesn't taste the way it did in NY Sad
Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:21 pm
@Mame,
Why would it? You left NYC a while back and that thing (which you swiped from a nearly penniless pensioner) has been sitting since then in the undershorts you stole from the nearly insane homeless man outside of French Roast...newsflash: IT'S NO LONGER FRESH, hence the bad taste.

My housekeeper left early today.
Mame

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Because your place was too disgusting to even enter, never mind clean, you pig.

The burger was good anyway. The problem was I couldn't find any Muenster cheese.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 09:41 am
@Mame,
Perhaps if you hadn't made such a spectacle of yourself you'd have been allowed entry to the local cheese store instead of being banned from there forever.

Some visitors are stopping by this evening, I am planning on falafels for dinner.
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:28 pm
@Sturgis,
Yeah, because they told you they'd be bringing them, you cheap host.

I just raked up 10 bags of leaves from my front yard.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:04 pm
@Mame,
So what do you want a medal? Time you did some work instead of sitting on your big fat bronze munching take aways and watching chick flicks.

I'm doing my own cooking wjilst my partner is away Interstate.
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:12 pm
@Dutchy,
That means you'd better take some Alka-Seltzer, D... there's a reason why the wifey does the cooking!

Took my dogs for 3 walks today and helped some elderly at a care home make apple pies Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:20 pm
@Mame,
Rubbish, they took you for 3 walks today, you fat gingerhead, those elderly made 4 apple pies, you stole 3 and they think you are helping them.

I might water the gardens today or plant a tomato bush
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:25 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Or you might just sit on your big, fat arse like you always do, guzzling beer, inhaling chips, and watching Ricki Lake.

It's so dry here in this city that my hands are starting to chap.