The Insult Chain Game

Mame

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 04:24 am
@Dutchy,
Nursing a massive hangover, D? Try going to AA, m'dear.

My onions, peas and carrots are all coming up Smile
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 12:01 pm
@Dutchy,
Your veggies may be coming up, but your face and boobs are falling down, Mame baby. Time for more Botox and plastic surgery, before the whole world sees just how old and wrinkled you really are.

I love long holiday weekends.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 01:20 pm
@firefly,
Considering you have been unemployed and living with your parents for the past 10 years, it has been one VERY long holiday weekend for you.

I have a job interview this Tuesday and I don't expect to be getting the job. I'm only going to use the interview as a practice interview.
Mame

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 02:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's just another way of saying you're a loser. And you certainly need the practice - you've been out of work how long? BTW, The Salvation Army takes just about anybody, so you might have to go to work after all.

I was putting edging into my garden when it started to rain, so I took my collie for a 1 hr walk.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 03:56 pm
@Mame,
You're always walking trying to pick up Lotharios, your dog is just an excuse, why don't you stay home and use an exercise machine to get that old wrinkly body into shape?

My partner and I have booked an Ocean Cruise to New Zealand and Fiji.
Mame

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 04:24 pm
@Dutchy,
On a barge - that should be fun!

I just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies - yum
firefly

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 04:31 pm
@Mame,
Cookies--just what your flabby cellulite-ridden thighs need. Well, guess you'll spend another swimsuit season hiding your ample girth under a tent sized mu-mu.

I had a delicious seafood salad for lunch.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 04:46 pm
@firefly,
Finally some decent food to feed your obese frame, I'm afraid its to late to attract the opposite sex, you moby dick clone.

I'll be shifting some furniture for my neighbour later on today.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 08:39 pm
@Dutchy,
Don't you mean stealing and selling to the highest bidder while your neighbor is away on vacation?

It's getting late, I really should hit the hay.
Mame

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 08:58 pm
@Sturgis,
Don't you mean 'hit the bottle', you booze hound?

Took my dog for two one hour walks today. She's exhausted from chasing dogs.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 09:03 pm
@Mame,
She wasn't chasing the dogs, as you might have noticed since she was running to keep up with you as you ran after the vagrants in the park.

I did some light cleanup earlier, now I can relax.
Mame

Reply Sat 26 May, 2012 10:47 am
@Sturgis,
"Light clean up" doesn't do a thing for the disgusting hoarding mess in your house, you slob.

We're off to a plant nursery today to buy some gardening stuff.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 12:04 am
@Mame,
You mean you're off to 'nick' some gardening stuff, your usual modus operandi, as the word 'buy' does not appear in your vocabulary!

I did some volunteering work in the Salvation Army clothes store today, a rewarding experience.
firefly

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 12:20 am
@Dutchy,
You went in, picked out a new wardrobe for yourself, threw it over your arm and left, without even giving them a donation, you cheating cheapskate. Maybe the clothes will help you look more presentable--anything would be an improvement.

I bought some really delicious ice cream today.

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 04:50 am
@firefly,
When are you going to be serious about your diet you fat slob, you already need two chairs to sit on, where is it all going to stop?

Took my neighbour shopping today and we enjoyed a nice cup of cappuccinno.
Mame

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 08:23 am
@Dutchy,
"Shop-LIFTING" again, Dutchy? Tsk... tsk... didn't your last stint in prison teach you anything?

I'm not working today so I'm going to take Gracie, my border collie, for a long, long walk.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 08:33 am
@Mame,
Of course you aren't working today, you've been sponging off others for the last 30 years. As to your nonsense of taking the border collie for a walk, it's more like you are heading to the border to escape the RCMP for the laundry list of crimes you've committed.

I put down new carpet yesterday, it's very comfy under my feet.
Mame

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 08:38 am
@Sturgis,
You think 'indoor-outdoor" carpeting is comfy? You're pathetic!

I type 90+ wpm
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 09:01 am
@Mame,
Too bad nobody can make heads nor tails out of it. Smashing your drunken head onto the keyboard doesn't stand up as typing in the workplace.

I had a very nice bowl of oatmeal this morning with freshly chopped apple in it.

Mame

Reply Tue 29 May, 2012 09:04 am
@Sturgis,
And you'll be having that for every meal for the foreseeable future, you loser.

I'm bored.