The Insult Chain Game

Rod3

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:05 am
Better than your last fetish stealing babies from their mothers.

I enjoy photography.

OOPs too slow Embarrassed
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:06 am
I really didn't think this thread would take off at all, but since it seems it has, I feel I have to state the rule again, in case people want to follow it.

Quote:
Every post begins with an insulting answer, and ends with a question about yourself, so that the next poster can insult you.

Okay, so I guess I'll start by insulting Rod3 for being so dumb that he couldn't figure out the difference between a question and a statement. Hint: There's a question mark at the end of a question you pitiful pinhead!

Aren't I smart and interesting?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:14 am
No kicky, you are a dumb ass who cant create a post for people to understand.

I obviously cant read
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:16 am
Well if you think so, at least you have an audience of one. Nobody could be less interesting and quite obviously dumb; your games have to take off by themselves because you didn't think they'd work - get a grip, EVERYONE loves to insult sometimes.

Am I the most likable person on A2K?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:19 am
BBB
There are no likeable people on A2K with the possible exception of that suck-up Gautam.

Gautam sucks up so much he had a straw implanted on his tongue.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:19 am
I have never found someone to be so utterly unlikeable in my life. And that includes my sister-in-law with the habit of spitting on people when she talks! Likeable? You!? Now that is funny!

What do you think of these new shoes I just bought?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:21 am
Im sure you fantasize about that straw dont you? you sick for hire woman!!

Im a loud mouthed liberal! You gotta love me!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:54 am
You are the kind of person that is ruining this country with your hippy freaky ideas. Why don't you go back to blowing Al Franken. At least that way your mouth will be busy so that we don't have to hear your idiotic liberal ravings, you pinko freak.

Does my ass look good in these pants?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:57 am
Those pants are the most revolting bits of cloth I've ever seen, and when stuffed with your squidgy ass... terminally hideous!

Should I dye my hair pink?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:04 am
"Squidgy ass" Laughing

I think if I had hair like yours I would just shave my head, and stop scaring people with that scarecrow-seaweed greasy mop. It's hideous, and no hair coloring will help!

What do you think my chances are of scoring with Britney Spears?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:04 am
dye it pink? If I was you I would just set it afire and hope for the best.
is cheesewhiz a food group in and of itself?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:08 am
Where is YOUR next question you unutterable warthog of stupidity? Can't you even read the f*** rules?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:18 am
You are as profane as the devil in suspenders. Don't you agree that we should all be civilised?

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:20 am
Civilised, you? You must be joking - anyone more primitve in thought and feeling I can't imagine. And where does civilisation get you anyway? Just a load of clothed monkeys who daren't have sex in public!

Would my hair look better if it were permed in tight curls?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:45 am
Why; is it because you wish to imitate what I have naturally? I always knew that you were part of my unwanted personality cult. You have so much impudence, you throw copies of Measure for Measure at my window just to get attention.

Doesn't everyone know that I don't deserve loons around me?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:01 pm
I would suggest not hanging around Canadian lakes reading Emily Dickinson and Sylvia Plath so much then, you wacko recluse.

Would Clary's hair look better permed in tight curls? I wasn't sure if that WAS hair.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:05 pm
Funny, Cav is so defensive he doesn't like to give us a sentence to insult him with
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:40 pm
O, the more angel He, and you the blacker devil! Don't you know that he is the prelate of the Church of Jesus Christ learn to drive you SUV-owning SOBs, or whatever it's called this week, you godless creature?

I suppose you'll insult my sense of loyalty, now?!

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:23 pm
Your loyalty is bought. And I dont have change for a quarter so go away!!

Arent I a sexy little wolf?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:27 pm
Sexy? NO. Little? No again. Wolf you may be, but well fed dog looks right to me.

Am I right to be an optimist?
0 Replies