blatham

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 02:24 pm
I don't think there's any good to come from trying to convince an individual to vote differently than they plan. That single vote won't matter.
snood

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 02:29 pm
@blatham,
I could give a **** who any individual votes for. I just don't like craziness like 'Hillary wants to be president to appoint SCOTUS justices to make herself richer' getting bandied about.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 02:39 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I just don't like craziness like 'Hillary wants to be president to appoint SCOTUS justices to make herself richer' getting bandied about.

Doesn't make you wonder where people's brains are at? It's not only ignorance, but it's how they vote for the worst candidate; a narcissist, bigot, a womanizer who hates women, hates children, and disparages the parents of a war hero who gave his life for this country, and the handicapped.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 02:42 pm
@Lash,
respectfully , but you have no idea about what you are even speakingz. The USSC only makes decisions of legislation or regs THAT ALREADY EXIST and are being tested in the court.
The president is the EXECUTIVE!!.
revelette2

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 03:15 pm
@blatham,
Enough of those single votes start adding up. I know we always say it, but this year, with Trump, those votes matter.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 03:54 pm
@revelette2,
Did you see the link on "women for Trump?"

I don't understand it for the life of me, because of what Trump says and how he treats women.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 03:54 pm
@revelette2,
I for one hope that Hillary is elected so that she can put Justices who work for the people rather than electing presidents and making corporations people. This supreme court has been the most politically conservative court in years.
Lash

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 06:50 pm
@farmerman,
Then what happened to Glass Steagall? You've made a rather surprising error in your thinking on this particular point.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 07:28 pm
@RABEL222,
The Supreme Court is key. If Trump gets elected he is likely to start a TV show called The Justice where he starts with 14 judges who are given legal tasks to do and Trump fires one of them every week until you have the winner.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 09:58 pm
@Blickers,
At least that was worth a good laugh. Ten points.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 03:26 am
@farmerman,
You're right there, but that's also the case on a whole range of issues. Only the truly ignorant can pontificate with no sense of irony. I've decided not to bother, you can't discuss things with people who don't live in the real world.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 05:26 am
@farmerman,
They decided that corporations are people, that free speech is money, and that greed is good.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 05:29 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Enough of those single votes start adding up.

Bingo! EVERY vote counts!!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 05:31 am
@Lash,
Electing tRump will have NO good results.
Blickers

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 06:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Unless your name is Vladimir Putin. Then, it will yield great results.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 08:47 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

roger wrote:

I don't see anything about Green taking votes from Trump, so it can only help his efforts. Want that?

Fear-mongering?

I don't want Hillary; I don't want Donald. So, I think I'll vote for the person who has a plan that caters to the people of America rather than corporations and war profiteers.

http://www.jill2016.com/plan

What is it about Jill Stein that makes her fit to be president?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 08:52 am
@maporsche,
I think Debra Law is Lash's real name. She just screams sockpuppet.
snood

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Damn, I was thinking the same thing.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 09:42 am
http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/07/27/jill_stein_is_not_the_savior_the_left_is_looking_for.html

Jill Stein’s Ideas Are Terrible. She Is Not the Savior the Left Is Looking For.
parados

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
No, they are 2 very different people.
0 Replies