Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:25 am
@engineer,
Hillary wants to take the country's money into her pocketbook as evidenced by her previous behavior as a money-grubbing Secretary of State who sold her influence for billions laundered through the so-called Clinton Foundation. That is all she's about.

Have you ever heard people in the media complain that they don't know her political philosophy or platform; that she seems to be rudderless? It's because she's dialing for dollars rather than following what she thinks is right. Her policies are conservative, republican. Anti-environment, anti-average people, pro-Wall Street and wealth.

Look dispassionately at her policies- she's thrown in a couple of Democrat shibboleths to camouflage herself- but she's definitely a DINO, hence the mass exodus of progressive democrats from her during the primaries.

I AM talking about policy.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:54 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
It's not my responsibility to ask a bunch of multimillionaire crooks to please tell me the truth about what promises were made to them by their colluding benefactor.

You're not just a nutjob but you're actually a total idiot if you think her speeches were given only to millionaires. She likely gave speeches to auditoriums of at least hundreds and likely thousands of employees. The VAST majority of them are making probably around 70k/yr.

I work at a financial company who has listened to speeches given by politicians (none as exciting as Clinton would be) and every time it's been done in front of 2000+ employees and I don't remember receiving any influence over government or special privileges because I heard them talk for 30 minutes.
Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:00 am
@maporsche,
So many personal insults. Why do yyou take criticism of an unpopular presidential candidate so personally?

Why did she use white noise machines to hide her speech? What's she trying to hide??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530065/Clinton-campaign-blasts-reporters-white-noise-machine-t-hear-comments-outdoor-campaign-fundraiser.html
maporsche

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:06 am
@Lash,
yawwwwwn

wash, rinse, repeat
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:03 am
@Lash,
Debating the merits of your constant barrage of garbage is not taking things personally, it is what political message forums are for, to debate politics.

I seriously feel sorry for you, somewhere along the way, you appear to have become unhinged from normal behavior.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:49 am
@Lash,
Are you still pushing this nonsense after the investigation found nothing?
RABEL222

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 03:39 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
If Sanders helped tip two or three Senate races to the progressive side, he'd have a lot of clout in the next Congress. He could also start building a "Bernie Block" of votes for progressive legislation. (I just made that term up, so if it's everywhere in five years, it started here!)

Bernie wants to be president. If he did this stuff than in the next presidential election he would have to explain why he dident get all his free stuff passed by congress. He just wants to be the most powerful politician in the world.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 03:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How can anyone look at what is happening and pretend it is nothing?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbifor-burying-information-1467307463
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 03:45 pm
@revelette2,
Are all the news outlets also "unhinged"? I'm bringing news items, widely reported. You seem a bit desperate.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:32 pm
The only people who have reason to be desperate at this point in the 2016 election are Trump supporters and Bernie-or-busters.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:59 pm
The ONLY ones who should be desperate are Clinton worshippers. Your pseudo-ship is running aground.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5776d56de4b0a629c1aa0984

Clinton's rough ride over the American people is starting to leave ugly marks.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:27 pm
Hillary supporters can't rationally be categorized as "worshipers". Trying to create that false image is ridiculous, and speaks of someone bitterly ax grinding.
Hillary keeps rising in the polls, Trump keeps shooting his foot AND sticking it in his mouth, Bernie keeps looking ever more redundant, self-absorbed and loopy, the FBI meeting will come and go with no indictment to be had, and the doom-saying Hillary haters will keep on grinding their stupid ax.
blatham

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:59 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hillary supporters can't rationally be categorized as "worshipers". Trying to create that false image is ridiculous, and speaks of someone bitterly ax grinding.

That's an interesting rhetorical move, isn't it. I first began thinking about it when Limbaugh, eight years ago, began his snide smear on Obama as "The One". If we'll all recall, this arose out of an election rally where Obama said "We are the ones we've been waiting for" (a line which has an earlier history in civil rights). What the line actually means is just about the exact opposite of what Limbaugh's smear tried to suggest.

What gives "worshippers" heft as a rhetorical tool is that it implies supporters are not making a rational choice. They are victims of a ecstatic state of mind (which, oddly, is quite OK when it happens in a sports arena with an evangelical lunatic screaming at the top of his/her voice).

And the deeply ironic aspect here is that no other political figure in US politics is as deified and mythologized as Ronald Reagan.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:08 pm
I can hardly tolerate Hillary Clinton but I support her.

I hope others show up, this is important.

blatham

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I hope others show up, this is important.

I don't know what you mean there, Osso.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:53 pm
@blatham,
I mean supporters of Hillary, however lukewarm. Like me.

I'm not a rousting neighborhood now person, never was, I'm not a pusher, but I will talk with people.
blatham

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 11:34 pm
@ossobuco,
OK, gotcha now.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 12:50 am
Progressive Bernie pushes archaic Hillary's party of establishment lukewarm Democrats toward meaningful reform. Death penalty is out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/politics/democrats-death-penalty/index.html
momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 04:46 am
@Lash,
That means no more executions or on the contrary, they are not even debating about it, it stays
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 10:36 pm
@blatham,
Not by everyone. I feel about Ronny Raygun's memory the way Lash feels about Hillary.