Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 11:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Reagan's not running for president.
revelette2

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 12:01 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Reagan's not running for president.

No joke. Rabel was responding to something blatham was saying which mentioned Reagan's name. Reagan is worshipped by the right still today. I think at one time, they were even considering his face on mount Rushmore along side of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. So I don't think conservatives can rightly talk about any group worshiping a politician with a straight face. (or a conservative in a poorly disguised progressive's clothes.)
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 01:29 pm
@Lash,
But, But, I understood Saint Ronny returned from the dead and was going to replace Trump.
snood

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 02:41 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

But, But, I understood Saint Ronny returned from the dead and was going to replace Trump.

No, that's Jesus that returns from the dead - but I can understand getting those two mixed up.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 06:53 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides, officials told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Kirby said this week former officials can still face punishment. Options range from counseling and warnings to the revocation of an individual's security clearance.

Beyond the Democratic front-runner, the probe is will most likely examine confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin — who wrote many of the emails to their boss that the various investigations have focused on. Mills, Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department, has been viewed as a possibility for the same job in the White House. There is speculation that Sullivan, Clinton's former policy chief, could be national security adviser.

"There could be repercussions," Kirby told reporters Wednesday, saying infractions identified would be kept on file. If someone's security clearance is taken away, he said it would have an effect "assuming that individual still needed the clearance to work in another federal agency or something like that."

The State Department says it won't identify former officials that still hold security clearances. But in an email Fox News made public earlier this year, the department described Mills as still holding a valid clearance
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 07:08 pm
I guess everyone can just go on and settle in, and accept that they won't wrap these "investigations" up until Clinton leaves office. Remember, the Ken Starr Whitewater "investigation" didn't wrap until it had morphed into several other "investigations" up to and including Monica Lewinsky. Even then they didn't officially wrap it until a couple of months before Clinton ended his second term.

I mean, these scurvy mofos are stuck with probably the most despicable orange excrement of a candidate. It's understandable that they can't rest on trying to stick some smear on Hillary. But they are vermin, though.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 07:46 pm
Democratic Establishment Confused by Bernie Sanders' Endgame

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 10:30 pm
@snood,
Quote snood:
Quote:
I mean, these scurvy mofos are stuck with probably the most despicable orange excrement of a candidate.

Trump really does come across as kind of orange, doesn't he? Not just his hair, even his skin. What does that come from, anyway-jaundice?
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 11:14 pm
@Blickers,
I would say, hey, Orange County. I remember worries, going to stop at a grocery store to bring treats to family, me with my McCarthy sticker..
Ok, Ok, I lived.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 05:16 pm
Are you too thinking about this woman president?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 05:59 pm
Do any of you share this young lady's point of view or am I alone with her?

[
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 02:32 pm
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 06:03 pm
If you want to hear justice from a righteous man, listen to Cornel West chastise dirty Hillary Clinton's POS platform constructionists.

There are decent people fighting for progressive values on the Democrat platform.

They were selected by Bernie Sanders.
snood

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 07:40 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

If you want to hear justice from a righteous man, listen to Cornel West chastise dirty Hillary Clinton's POS platform constructionists.

There are decent people fighting for progressive values on the Democrat platform.

They were selected by Bernie Sanders.

I keep trying to believe that you are really not so dense and two dimensional that you really think that the only people who are "righteous" or "progressive" or "good" people are Bernie and people who call themselves Bernie supporters.
And that, conversely, Hillary and all the people who support her are evil or fake or stupid.

I say to myself that everyone - even Lash - knows that people share far, far more similarities than differences in general, and that Bernie and Hillary and their supporters are no exception. And that it's stupid to try to use blanket terms to characterize any large group of people. I keep trying to believe that you can't be thinking in such stunted, brain dead terms. I say "She's not that limited".

I keep trying to believe it can't be true. And you keep proving it is.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:01 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hillary and all the people who support her are evil or fake or stupid.

We do agree at times. I like to use a deferent word than stupid. "uninformed or mistaken sounds better to me.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:11 pm
Be careful this is an anti snood video

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
My my Reason. Resorting to back door insults. Watch it or people may start comparing you to Lash.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:25 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Watch it or people may start comparing you to Lash.

It wouldn't bother me. I like Lash even though we disagree at times but is this not true with all of us?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 12:35 pm
How Bernie Sanders Was Sabotaged By The Media

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 01:57 pm
I love to hear intelligent women tell the truth about reality.

0 Replies